David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Will Smith and his kid are among the two worst things I'd ever want to see in a movie I was looking forward to. They just change the vibe of everything they are attached to.

My heart goes out to SS fans, it really does. On the plus side there's still more than enough time to reconvert your undying allegiance to Fury Road instead. Or you can come join us in the MCU. No Fresh Princes or their spawns anywhere in sight. We also have cookies and stuff.

But Jaden is not going to be in SS. The article doesn't say anything about Jaden being part of this film, just that he might be playing Static. The guy also thinks that Miles Morales is Dominican (he's not), :lol

Oh wow. Some of us joked about the stupidity of them doing something like that and here we go. That's certainly one way to make sure that the damaged tatoo isn't the lamest thing about this production.
Yeah, I was kind of half-joking, because it was so hard for me to imagine Will Smith taking on this gig without conditions. Well. . .now we know :lol

****. What a horrible, horrible decision. Hopefully he won't appear in any other films, but chances are, he will :( They'll probably get him to join the Just Us League for diversity purposes :(

Jaden must command the utmost respect on set. Being constantly surrounded by people who know the only reason he even gets to show his face is because daddy told the studio to let him.

"So this is the fifth massively high profile movie your dad is letting you piggyback on and you STILL can't get even a small gig anywhere else?"

Let's hope it's a small part....:rotfl

He isn't bad- it's just WHY? Well we know WHY...

Oh, I see. Well, it's a classic hair style from the 1940's, and the Joker was created in the 1940's, and I like it.

The hair works for me.

CwwxkNl.jpg

Absolutely. The short back and sides is a classic cut of the era which has also had a modern day resurgence.

It looks like Jaden will have his own series for Static Shock. If he showed up in Suicide Squad, I'd pass on it.

It looks like Jaden will have his own series for Static Shock. If he showed up in Suicide Squad, I'd pass on it.

Thank god it's only in the series, then I don't mind.

I do want to see what he does with the character, Static Shock is awesome, and if he screws up then no biggie :lol

Thank god it's only in the series, then I don't mind.

I do want to see what he does with the character, Static Shock is awesome, and if he screws up then no biggie :lol

It is a biggie for me, since there's barley any black super heroes. So I'm not happy for a bad actor to portray any. So yeah... No

I knew there was a reason we were getting two Smiths in two different DC properties. They're just trying to open the door for their ****ty kids. God only knows who Willow will show up as.

Back