David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I'll add my two cents to the discussion and say I still think the 89 suit is the best with the (Af)Fleck suit being second. However, I REALLY hope this Frank Miller short ears, fat forearm fins and bloated emblem is a one shot deal.

The lolcat video made it complete. :lol

People won't be happy until they get this

417a2884214cde9e03b168ccd6e95da7.jpg

Last edited:

This batman looks like a cross between the dark knight returns and arkham asylum. I think it looks badass. Sure it looks like a muscle suit in these picks but in the film it'll look like batman is jacked and ready to hurt somebody.

89 suit > Duct tape suit.

Btw, where did the duck tape thing come from? Are haters that desperate to come up with new memes that they'll just say whatever?

Duct tape looks smooth as a baby's behind next to this batsuit, this batsuit looks like it'll cut ya it you touch it :lol

This batman looks like a cross between the dark knight returns and arkham asylum. I think it looks badass. Sure it looks like a muscle suit in these picks but in the film it'll look like batman is jacked and ready to hurt somebody.

In my mind, there's muscle armor below that fabric, it's been seen in the new 52 that Batman wears some sort of bionic under-suit below the fabric at times, kinda like the bionic muscle suit that Solid Snake wears in MGS4.

^ :lol It's hilarious that boardies be hackin' on pre-production stuff.

It's like looking at someone with a mixing bowl with two unbeaten eggs, some flour & water & saying - "what a terrible looking cake!!!"

If only everyone stop posting leaked images, thats will great

Btw, where did the duck tape thing come from? Are haters that desperate to come up with new memes that they'll just say whatever?

Duct tape looks smooth as a baby's behind next to this batsuit, this batsuit looks like it'll cut ya it you touch it :lol

You mad?
eQCTTfhm.jpg

^ :lol It's hilarious that boardies be hackin' on pre-production stuff.

It's like looking at someone with a mixing bowl with two unbeaten eggs, some flour & water & saying - "what a terrible looking cake!!!"

Its more like brown water, some old smelly eggs and clumpy flower. My expectations are now very low for this movie but hopefully I am wrong.

It just hit me while I was in anthropology. We had read several articles about human beautification, and man; a good chunk of it goes towards tattoos. Many just assume it's an attention thing, which in hindsight, I think it's only part of the reason. The main reason is to create a sort of attraction from it. Azzarello's Joker keeps coming to mind. That guy didn't know what he wanted. He enjoys being the Joker, but I'm sure at times he is very confused and probably pissed that he is this bleached psycho. I mean cmon he tries to be all smiles, but a situation like that can put down almost anyone. Batman says he doesn't want to be close to people because he is Batman and it can't happen or they could get hurt. I'm sure the reason is that HE doesn't want to get hurt. ****, your parent's execution will probably do that.

So my point? I love the tattoos, it speaks plenty about the character and tattoos have been getting even more popular by the years. I remember 10 years ago that tattoos put down people. They said it's some sort of demon worshipping, slut stampings or either idiotic rebuttals. Now? Well almost everyone will get one thing or another.

This film is just going to kick ass!

Also I love the "duct tape" suit. :rock

Back