David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I'm guessing he means the Joker covering his mouth with the smile tat hand, which would be pretty cool indeed.

I actually wasn't being sarcastic. That illustration looks really cool and creepy, like concept art.

Very simple really, it's a titanium infused polymer molten ion sub structered flexible intrinsic diamond potassium substrate material which allows the cohesive sub-atomic fibers to remain flexible during head movement, in a nutshell.

Sounds fake. If it were simply a titanium infused polymer ion sub structured flexible intrinsic diamond potassium substrate material which allows the cohesive sub-atomic fibers to remain flexible during head movement THEN I would say, yeah.. believable. But molten ion sub structured!? No.

:lol seriously though, there's bulletproof fabric now, in real life, Daredevil actually showed something like that, and this is Batman we're talking about, his tech is 100x more advanced, so it could be super tough indestructible fabric yet soft, flexible and fresh for those hot summer nights.

Last edited:

For me it's not even debatable, this is the best on-screen version of the Batsuit I've ever seen. Period.

:lol seriously though, there's bulletproof fabric now, in real life, Daredevil actually showed something like that, and this is Batman we're talking about, his tech is 100x more advanced, so it could be super tough indestructible fabric yet soft, flexible and fresh for those hot summer nights.

:exactly:

Doesn't Flash keep his suit inside a ring in the comics? :lol

Sounds fake. If it were simply a titanium infused polymer ion sub structured flexible intrinsic diamond potassium substrate material which allows the cohesive sub-atomic fibers to remain flexible during head movement THEN I would say, yeah.. believable. But molten ion sub structured!? No.

You got me. :lol

New image of HQ. Interesting she doesn't have her "Puddin" choker collar on.

7iImDGg.jpg

That is an awesome signature Zach.

If something like that happens in any of the future Batman DC movies, that would be cool.
Thanks, Fabio. How you been?

Yeah it's a fan's art of Leto's Joker. Too bad the film version isn't more like it.
Did Fabio's sarcasm go over your head on this one. :lol

Nope, sarcasm possibility was taken into account. :lecture

This crossed my mind too. :lol

Harley's going to make the movie. Though I am looking forward to see that one girl as Enchantress. I don't even know who the Enchantress is but the actress is quite fascinating.

Back