David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Batman's role in SS

Spoiler Spoiler:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=121223

Batman's role in SS

Spoiler Spoiler:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=121223

Waaaaayyyy off topic with this, but I just realized that Kojima took the idea of Suicide Squad when he made Dead Cell in MGS 2.

Waaaaayyyy off topic with this, but I just realized that Kojima took the idea of Suicide Squad when he made Dead Cell in MGS 2.

Ah really? I thought he based it off real life Red Cell, hence the name.

Yup, reminds me of the shower scene from the JL cartoons.

Yeah, pretty much every encounter Batman has with Waller is what's described up there :lol

Have you seen Assault on Arkham? I really hope this movie is a live action version of that.

Ah really? I thought he based it off real life Red Cell, hence the name.

Yeah, pretty much every encounter Batman has with Waller is what's described up there :lol

Have you seen Assault on Arkham? I really hope this movie is a live action version of that.

Yeah, I liked it. I didn't think the joker was very smart in that film, but overall, it was entertaining. Hopefully SS borrows some things from that film.

Yeah, the Joker was pretty much my only complaint, he was a bit out of character.

Saying "bitches" and stuff, nope.

margot-robbie-does-her-own-intense-suicide-squad-stunts-02.jpg

He looks like a porcelain doll. :lol

This new Batman could break him with one punch.

Last edited:

That's a stunt double/driver right?

Back