David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I don't think it will. I think some of the performances will great, but overall, I have a feeling the film will suck. At best, the film will just be ok, like every other David Ayer film, nothing great, imo. It's still my most anticipated film though.

I haven't watched any DA films other than Fury, and Fury was outstanding, so I think this has a pretty good chance of being good.

He also wrote Training Day, I didn't know that, both of those movies are fantastic, they have great character tension which is exactly what SS needs, I expect this to be better than Quips of the Galaxy.

Maybe you have seen his films.

Fury
Sabotage
End of Watch
Street Kings
Harsh Times

I'm not saying their bad, but IMO, they're not great. They all have something in common, they are violent and most involve gangs or street violence, and SS seem to fit that mold.

Good- Fury was pretty good so all hope not lost!

Maybe you have seen his films.

Fury
Sabotage
End of Watch
Street Kings
Harsh Times

I'm not saying their bad, but IMO, they're not great. They all have something in common, they are violent and most involve gangs or street violence, and SS seem to fit that mold.

Fury, End of Watch and Street Kings are good movies. Sabatoge was ok. Haven't seen the other. :dunno

I think this flick will rock.

Watched Focus last night and while the movie's okay I will say that Smith and Robbie have good chemistry and she's a surprisingly capable actress. This is probably in my top 3 most anticipated movies for next year.

I do not think that Will Smith adds anything to this movie.

The draw here is comic book, Joker, Harley, Batman appearance.

Batman? I'm going with my tattoo club purely to see all the neat ink!

I do not think that Will Smith adds anything to this movie.

No but I think there's a better than average chance that he won't take away from it. I'm looking forward to Harley, Batman, and Enchantress. I'm iffy on Joker. Jai "I'm not Reese" Courtney seems to do okay as a generic tough guy. He was good in Jack Reacher.

Jai Courtney will be good in SS. He plays an Australian ****** in SS, and he's Australian, so kind of hard to **** that up. In fact, I would rather see him play Mad Max, at least he would sound Australian, unlike the Feral Bane.

Jai Courtney will be good in SS. He plays an Australian ****** in SS, and he's Australian, so kind of hard to **** that up. In fact, I would rather see him play Mad Max, at least he would sound Australian, unlike the Feral Bane.

You know what? After seeing him in costume as Captain Boomerang, I would like to see him as Max.

Back