David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

11703173_10153342777445071_2768363551598472383_n.jpg

Harley Quinn eating Harley Quinn cake. Excellent. Happy birthday, Margot Robbie!

https://instagram.com/p/4sLs0ohF7P/

The cast was at Comic Con and apparently this is the description of the trailer shown:

Dinner table. “I have the worst of the worst", a man tells Amanda Waller. The DC Comics logo ticks into screen. Waller says she put them in a hole and threw away the hole. She references Superman. “A task force of the most dangerous people on the planet who can do some good.” “We have built in deniability” because their bad guys. Harley Quinn hangs upside down in a cage. Deadshot beats a punching bag. Killer Croc strapped to a gurney. Harley asks, “Are you the devil?” Deadshot grapples down a building. A hospital gets shot up. Enchantress sits in a pool. Deadshot calls themselves the Suicide Squad as the team forms in the street. Helicopters fire. Harley holds her gun like a shotgun. The Joker walks down a hallway. Harley strangles a guard. Batman rides the Joker’s car. Harley pops gum. Boomerang talks about crazy people. Joker’s laugh! “I’m not gonna kill ya!” Joker says. The squad walks down the street. Joker goes on, “I’m just gonna hurt ya, really, really, bad,” with the most insane look anyone can ever have in their eyes.

SUICIDE SQUAD

Sounds like a trailer for a "Harley <3 Joker" film.

Really digging Leto in that trailer although he sounds like Ledger there.

zD0KJsV.gif

The tattoos don't look nearly as stupid as they did in the pictures. Still not a big fan of them but I can live with them I think.

Jared Leto's Joker gives off more of a Zsasz vibe for some reason. Still looks "meh"...

It's good that DC is finally getting out some new movies, though.

I'm not going to say I want the official footage, as I do appreciate that WB gave us such an awesome (and massive) BvS trailer, but it would be awesome if they followed the way they handled the first BvS trailer and release this in HD, now that it's out there. I'm just thinking of standard movie practices, and they'll probably wind up releasing one in 1-3 months, anyway, since it's barely over a year away.

Back