David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

That trailer is fantastic! Ayer is so damn good and everybody involved is just making those characters pitch perfect on screen. WOW!

Other link won't work for me..I'll wait.
Does it look like it could be R rated? Hope DC has the b**** to do it that way!

dd2c857b44841905e2859165a2a8a47f.jpg

The look of the joker is growing on me.

Electrical circuits. He's going to shock someone.

I don't know.

I'm already creeped out by the thousands of Letoker cosplayers both fat and skinny at every convention for decades.

They're for shock therapy. You put one on each side of the person's head and a current jolts through their brain.

That looked really really good. Still don't know about Joker, but as far as first impressions, I don't hate it. I've learned my lesson after bashing the Ledger casting.

That looked really really good. Still don't know about Joker, but as far as first impressions, I don't hate it. I've learned my lesson after bashing the Ledger casting.

I still don't like it at all. And I can say that with confidence since I liked Ledger from the get-go. :lol

I'm open to a different take, I like TAS, Arkham, Killing Joke, New 52, TDK Returns, Ledger, Nicolson, Romero... This is honestly the very first Joker I just cannot get behind.

Like I said, it maybe the greatest Joker performance ever handed in, but those tattoos will never be ok with me. The explanation behind them could be legit genius, but they simply don't belong. Even just to look at it, it's hard to convince my brain that's a Joker. I don't even want him in the Batman stand alone movie.

I don't like how they all look the same, like dirty sleaze balls.

Would have been a good opportunity to make the Joker stand out by being this clean, vain guy. There's just something really trashy looking about everyone.

Like I said, it maybe the greatest Joker performance ever handed in, but those tattoos will never be ok with me. The explanation behind them could be legit genius, but they simply don't belong. Even just to look at it, it's hard to convince my brain that's a Joker. I don't even want him in the Batman stand alone movie.

I'm hoping they'll do something along the lines of, this is how he started out (psychotic, street punk) and then explain the disappearance of the tats by the time he appears in a stand-alone Batman flick (or even at the end of SS with his skin being bleached white. Which WOULD eliminate any ink he had from tattoos. But since that makes sense they'll probably keep the tats as is. :lol

At this point, I'm hoping they cut his face off new 52 style. I'd rather look at cgi muscle and tissue than "Damaged!"

1422676690_thumb.jpeg

I think Harley is gonna be the standout

They are definitely highlighting her more than anything in the trailer.

Really digging Leto in that trailer although he sounds like Ledger there.

zD0KJsV.gif

I noticed the Ledger sound too, although his laugh it extremely unique. I'm sure he'll do fine, if he didn't have the metal teeth and tattoos he'd look just like Capullo's recent drawings.

YuMkYEL.jpg

I can't wait to see him and Batfleck really go at it. That to me is more interesting than this entire film :lol

It's leaked, the official one should be up any time now.

I hope so, it was hard to make out on the "seventeen rows back and zoomed" videos that are going around FB.

I noticed the Ledger sound too, although his laugh it extremely unique. I'm sure he'll do fine, if he didn't have the metal teeth and tattoos he'd look just like Capullo's recent drawings.

The good thing thing is, the metal caps are removable because he's not missing any teeth, so he might not have them in future films....unless his real teeth are broken :lol

gq0b1Rp.jpg

Back