David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

If he's even half the actor his old man is, I'd say he'd be a damn fine choice.

Do we really think he could be GL in Suicide Squad though? I don't think GL will show up until a Batman/Superman or Justice League movie. :dunno

I am betting he is a bad guy or someone who works with Amanda Waller.

Do we really think he could be GL in Suicide Squad though? I don't think GL will show up until a Batman/Superman or Justice League movie. :dunno

I am betting he is a bad guy or someone who works with Amanda Waller.

Haha nah I was saying he'd be a good Hal. Doubt that's who he is playing. Maybe they pull a Smith and he's Black spider. :lol

This is really an interesting movie to see being developed. I never read Suicide Squad comics, but the idea of an all villain strike team does sound like it would make for some different dynamics than what's been seen in comic movies. I just hope the costumes are cool and there are some powers on display, not just an updated Dirty Dozen.

This is really an interesting movie to see being developed. I never read Suicide Squad comics, but the idea of an all villain strike team does sound like it would make for some different dynamics than what's been seen in comic movies. I just hope the costumes are cool and there are some powers on display, not just an updated Dirty Dozen.

The current New 52 ones are pretty solid. I especially liked the Assault on Arkham animated film that came out a while back. If this is anything close or similar to AoA, this will be one of my top films for 2016.

He could be our new Rick Flagg. I remember Joel Kinnaman coyly saying "I never said I was playing Rick Flagg," when it was announced that he'd be in the film.

He could be our new Rick Flagg. I remember Joel Kinnaman coyly saying "I never said I was playing Rick Flagg," when it was announced that he'd be in the film.

I don't much care for Flagg, so I hope it's still Kinnaman. Would hope Eastwood gets something else; but I'm starting to think you're right on the head.

I don't much care for Flagg, so I hope it's still Kinnaman. Would hope Eastwood gets something else; but I'm starting to think you're right on the head.

Truthfully, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm such a massive Clint Eastwood fan that I want his son to be his proxy in this DCU, and Clint Eastwood's proxy deserves an awesome, meaty role. I'm very curious if he can act or not, though, and I really hope that he can. :lol

Truthfully, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm such a massive Clint Eastwood fan that I want his son to be his proxy in this DCU, and Clint Eastwood's proxy deserves an awesome, meaty role. I'm very curious if he can act or not, though, and I really hope that he can. :lol
From the few things I've seen him in; he's solid. But pretty fitting for this universe IMO.

I'd rather they pull Smith and make him Deadshot.
Yeah, he pulled the leader and soldier card in Fury; it's quite fitting as Lawton.

He had such a bit part in Fury that, honestly, I couldn't remember who he played. I'd like to go back and see, though, because I'm wondering how I missed him on two viewings.

Back