David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Oh look, another horrible picture.

I really do not know why it is so hard to get costumes right.

Edit: Deadshot actually looks good there.

Also remove the tatoos from Harley and she would look great.

yes! YES! YEEEESSSSS

UbLOUTG.png

I don't hate that.

Liking it. The prediction picture is funny...."will smith". Is that picture of DS with the mask legit? If so, man, that looks great.

I think I like it too :lol it was a knee jerk reaction, I hate sculpted ski masks, but it does look good.

Oh look, another horrible picture.

I really do not know why it is so hard to get costumes right.

Then you should stop looking at Nolanman pics and look the the SS pics instead :rock

I think I like it too :lol it was a knee jerk reaction, I hate sculpted ski masks, but it does look good.

It is actually much better than I anticipated we'd get. Looking forward to this, Bill Schmiff and all. I'm liking Flagg, that AR is badass.

I was hoping for a sleek metallic mask, but I don't mind his head looking like a big baseball.

Honestly I expected it would be bare-faced Smith with a eye module thing and that's it. Now i'll always be reminded of a baseball.....LOL still like it though. At least it's sculpted with an aggressive brow rather than just soft lines.

i noticed they are trying to cover enchantress body or costume, maybe it is not done?

also enchantress looks like a vampire. she is starting to freak me out.... for real, she looks like a witch zombie

Someone definitely did their homework for hardware, DS is running a hi-cap 2011 comp pistol with extended cap mags, hell yeah.

i noticed they are trying to cover enchantress body or costume, maybe it is not done?

also enchantress looks like a vampire. she is starting to freak me out.... for real, she looks like a witch zombie

At least her look tells me she's going to be a real witch, none of that magic is science crap :lol there's no way with that look she's gonna be a scientist.

Back