David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Will Smith looks badass, as always. Harley doesn't really look much like Harley too me. I thought she was supposed to have a more simple, red + black + some white costume? Right now she looks like a bling'd-out stripper wearing the American flag.

I like the swamp monster girl with the moon on her head.

Will Smith looks badass, as always. Harley doesn't really look much like Harley too me. I thought she was supposed to have a more simple, red + black + some white costume? Right now she looks like a bling'd-out stripper wearing the American flag.

I like the swamp monster girl with the moon on her head.

HQ looks hot though. :lol

First live action Croc and Harley and both are pretty meh, imo. Nothing up there I feel like I need or want a collectible of.
Yeah, the only one I kinda think I might consider is the Deadshot with the mask on, though I'm not totally sold on that, either. But in fairness, I doubt WB is particularly concerned with merchandising from this particular film. Which is actually kind of refreshing. I suspect there's a similar thing going on with Fox. Since they can't capitalize on merch., the filmmakers are freer to do whatever they want, good or bad.

Some see a delicious T-Bone steak, others see something else. :lol

image.jpg

The more I look at Croc the more I like him, this has got to be the best looking wardrobe after BvS and Deadpool.

If I had to pick my 3 favorites they are

1. DS
2. HQ
3. Asian Girl

I only know of HQ/Croc/DS from that group anyways.

If I had to pick my 3 favorites they are

1. DS
2. HQ
3. Asian Girl

I only know of HQ/Croc/DS from that group anyways.

While I love the look of everybody, if I had to pic my top 3, that would be.

#1 Boomerang
#2 Boomerang
#3 Boomerang
#4 Katana

The more I look at Croc the more I like him, this has got to be the best looking wardrobe after BvS and Deadpool.
Guys with hoodies and varsity jackets, Bane-lite (he's even doing the "like a boss" trademark Bane pose), skanky ho, Ring girl, a couple generic special ops guys, and until he puts on his baseball mask thing, a reject from the Days of Future Past future scene. I can't agree with you there!

Guys with hoodies and varsity jackets, Bane-lite (he's even doing the "like a boss" trademark Bane pose), skanky ho, Ring girl, a couple generic special ops guys, and until he puts on his baseball mask thing, a reject from the Days of Future Past future scene. I can't agree with you there!

Don't forget Rubbercop :lol

Team looks pretty good. Isn't Deadshot's eyepiece supposed to be on the other side? Katana actually looks coolest IMO. You'd think they'd give Boomerang some weapons on his costume. Some of these are just too generic. I have no idea who the tattoo guy is, or the guy to the far left. Maybe they get taken out quick. Croc looks pretty cool. Does that character get bigger and more animalistic?

Last edited:

I do like the vibe this group is giving off though. Seems appropriate for the subject matter (for once, WB!).

The tats on Harley makes me wonder if Leto is really not going to have any. . .

Back