David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC's Suicide Squad movie

I don't know most of these characters, who is the zombie looking guy on the right? He looks like Croc’s little brother or something :lol

Croc started just a bit taller than average, they eventually hulked him up in modern takes.

Thanks for the explanation. I only know the basics when it comes to Batman villains and pretty much nothing else when it comes to DC characters. Only knowledge I have on the SS comes from Arkham Assault which I loved.

Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Not at all how I would have liked any of them to look, but I can get behind this. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I don't know most of these characters, who is the zombie looking guy on the right? He looks like Croc's little brother or something :lol
Obscure characters, don't really care about getting to know much about them, quick internet research will do.
I got 'em confused. Jay Hernandez is tattoo dude aka El Diablo, and Adam Beach is Cornrows Ramirez aka Slipknot. :lol

iT5P3gd.jpg

Slipknot (Adam Beach)
Captain Boomerang (Jai Courtney)
Enchantress (Cara Delevingne)
Katana (Karen F.ukuhara)
Rick Flagg (Joel Kinnaman)
Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie)
Deadshot (Will Smith)
Killer Croc (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje)
El Diablo (Jay Hernandez)

I don't know most of these characters, who is the zombie looking guy on the right? He looks like Croc’s little brother or something :lol

Thanks for the explanation. I only know the basics when it comes to Batman villains and pretty much nothing else when it comes to DC characters. Only knowledge I have on the SS comes from Arkham Assault which I loved.

That's El Diablo. I'm more familiar with the old West version of the character (who has crossed paths with Jonah Hex, on occassion), but he's kind of like The Spectre, in a lot of ways and/or DC's answer to Ghost Rider. The spirit of El Diablo possesses some poor bastard and uses him to go out and smite the wicked.

I'm surprised how the most unlikable/hated guy in Hollywood, Mr. Jai Courtney is now everyone's favorite character :lol He looks cool, but the outfit reminds me of Bane...without a mask.

Nothing really stands out as "Whoa, that looks cool!"

First live action Croc and Harley and both are pretty meh, imo. Nothing up there I feel like I need or want a collectible of.

But the only one that's a real wtf to me is Enchantress. She looks like the the girl from The Ring.

Gotta love that Will Smith isn’t in the front and center of the group. That gives me some confidence it won’t be the Deadshot show.

Yep. I hope he's not as awesome of a character as he looks, I have no $ for 1/6 figure.
Same goes to the future movie version of Flash - I hope it sucks! :lol

:lol just imagine that Australian accent...

That's El Diablo. I'm more familiar with the old West version of the character (who has crossed paths with Jonah Hex, on occassion), but he's kind of like The Spectre, in a lot of ways and/or DC's answer to Ghost Rider. The spirit of El Diablo possesses some poor bastard and uses him to go out and smite the wicked.
Apparently they went with this version.

Chato Santana (Prime Earth) - DC Comics Database

He's pyrokinetic :rock:

I was completely meh about him, din't care, lacked charisma etc, what everybody says, but damn, he got the look down good.

I just he's just as awesome as he looks.

So considering this a whole new batman universe can we expect new version of all batman's classic rogues.

Back