David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

xyzoq7B.jpg

Between the Focus rumors and this, I suspect Fish Mooney will be getting some papers in the mail any time, now.:lol

I hadn't seen any Oscar 2013 nominees, and so I started with Wolf of Wall Street, since it's the longest; and man, Robbie is fantastic. And to look like that at 21, jeez man. :horror

I did like her accent, but if tweaked; she'll be an amazing Harley.

I think Smith will be fine. I didn't mind his performance as Neville in I Am Legend. I mean it'll be pretty similar to that; guy who loves his daughter, does the job at hand, pretty angry at everything. He'll be fine.

I just hope Jai Courtney has the least amount of screen time, and quite hopeful that Boomerang get's killed off. Or actually no, I hope he is the main villain for the Flash movie, so that it can bomb worse than Green Lantern.

I think Will Smith is OK, as well. He just happens to star in a lot of ****ty movies. Jai Courtney is good in small doses, like his role in Jack Reacher where he's also a bad guy. But I don't want to see him starring in every other geek-related movie coming out. He ain't that good.

Im glad Im not the only one that thought Robbie looked a little ...."thicker"

I mean dont get me wrong If she walked by me right now Id probably have to go change my pants, but I expected her to be a bit slimmer for this role

I think Will Smith is OK, as well. He just happens to star in a lot of ****ty movies. Jai Courtney is good in small doses, like his role in Jack Reacher where he's also a bad guy. But I don't want to see him starring in every other geek-related movie coming out. He ain't that good.

Yeah he was fine in Reacher but I agree, I don't want him to be to geek movies what Tom Sizemore used to be to war movies. Speaking of, whatever happened to that dude?

Yeah he was fine in Reacher but I agree, I don't want him to be to geek movies what Tom Sizemore used to be to war movies. Speaking of, whatever happened to that dude?
He had a cocaine problem and was on a celebrity rehab type show at one point. Looking at IMDB he's still working a lot, just in crappy DTV movies and TV shows I guess.

Between the Focus rumors and this, I suspect Fish Mooney will be getting some papers in the mail any time, now.:lol

Yeah, I think something is going on. Was hoping they wouldn't bring it into this movie but I guess it's from the comics? I always thought Harley only had eyes for Mr J.

This brings back memories of Jye calling Scarlett Johansson fat.

Told you there was gonna be love for Margot Robbie as Harley before all the photos surfaced :wink1: She's been pretty awesome :yess:

She looks so cute that i dont care about her costume, i can just imagine how cute shes gonna look in a more classic costume

She was heavier in the first Avengers film compared to how she looked in IM2, but still she was far from fat :lol

Yes and I really liked that :dunno her ass was huge

She looks so cute that i dont care about her costume, i can just imagine how cute shes gonna look in a more classic costume

I guess there will be a few custom classic costumes for the figure once it's out

Back