David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Oh thank god....

2dd.jpg

I wonder if Alfred will have some tattoos, as well. Maybe it can say something like "loyal servant" on his face. People might not understand his relationship with Bruce otherwise.

I was thinking more like " Wayne family *****"

This is gonna be big....anticipation is huge- first trailer(this Christmas>) will be very very exciting
Don't screw this up DC!

I was thinking more like " Wayne family *****"

For some reason, I can't help but believe that Snyder's vision of a "dark and gritty" Alfred is a naked old man in a gimp mask crawling around Wayne Manor on all fours.

You're being unfair. A mature, sophisticated actor like Jeremy Irons would never be reduced to that. Alfred will make under-aged boys do that for him in the Snyder-verse. Until he convinces them to commit suicide via tornado, of course.

For some reason, I can't help but believe that Snyder's vision of a "dark and gritty" Alfred is a naked old man in a gimp mask crawling around Wayne Manor on all fours.
You're being unfair. A mature, sophisticated actor like Jeremy Irons would never be reduced to that. Alfred will make under-aged boys do that for him in the Snyder-verse.

6476tyr6y7739_zps1224ceca.jpg

Pope Palpatine. :lol

I still wanna see Donald Sutherland as Alfred.

He could have been good. I almost feel they wasted Jeromy Irons as Alfred as Irons just makes for a great bad guy. Actually, I'd rather have him had been Luthor than the Zuckerburg rip off. They've definitely made some interesting casting choices.

They sure are "leaking" lots of on set pics- and the strategy appears to be working.
I hope Mr. Smith really gives us a great performance- his career needs a big shot in the arm right now- remember when he was considered "Mr. Summer" for opening biggest movies of the season?

He could have been good. I almost feel they wasted Jeromy Irons as Alfred as Irons just makes for a great bad guy. Actually, I'd rather have him had been Luthor than the Zuckerburg rip off. They've definitely made some interesting casting choices.
Jeremy Irons could've been a great Ra's too.

Not real keen on iceberg either.

Back