David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

They sure are "leaking" lots of on set pics- and the strategy appears to be working.
I hope Mr. Smith really gives us a great performance- his career needs a big shot in the arm right now- remember when he was considered "Mr. Summer" for opening biggest movies of the season?

What wax that trash he was in, where he was a drunk super hero?

I think big willie has been in more bad then good movies

Those colors look familiar.

vsJbnBt.jpg
arf1K87.jpg
3NEokwo.jpg
FySODS8.jpg
xQ1R40D.jpg
fERGUtf.jpg
TkOYYrc.jpg

:banana :monkey5

Harley is stealing the show so far great casting on Wbs part.

Seriously. As far as the plot goes, I wonder what's really going on here.

Seriously I hate to be the one to say it but everybody gushing over Harley is a bit adolescent. I don't know if people don't get out much on these forms but there are women all over the world that look like this or better, she honestly just looks like some punk rock chick in booty shorts at a Avril Lavigne concert. Gosh I hope they don't give her a whinny annoying voice.

A majority of people here comb their catwoman dollies hair then pose them next to their dx batmanz. The reaction to harley is not shocking.

:lol :rotfl Agreed.
I don't understand the obsession with this woman. What's with the red, white and blue? As far as appearance, I think any young blonde chick can look like that with that makeup. She's really nothing special, IMO. I can hear her already, with that whiny high pitched voice like in Batman the animated series. "Aahahaaa! Oh, mistah J!!111" It worked for the cartoon back in the 90s.

Ugh. Well I'm not impressed with any of this, to be honest. And what's with the frickin' tattoos? So far this is looking like a comedy, I know I'm going to a cheap theatre to watch this for the lolz.

:lol :rotfl Agreed.
I don't understand the obsession with this woman. What's with the red, white and blue? As far as appearance, I think any young blonde chick can look like that with that makeup. She's really nothing special, IMO. I can hear her already, with that whiny high pitched voice like in Batman the animated series. "Aahahaaa! Oh, mistah J!!111" It worked for the cartoon back in the 90s.

Ugh. Well I'm not impressed with any of this, to be honest. And what's with the frickin' tattoos? So far this is looking like a comedy, I know I'm going to a cheap theatre to watch this for the lolz.

Yep, I am going to say it ... She's a little dumpy on the hips and legs [emoji33] if they are going for the dad bod Harley that's cool but I prefer a sleek lean bombshell. Now you can hate on me

I like how some of you can just hate the character for no other reasons then hating her and what they are doing with her in this film.
If any of some of the complaining people actually read the current comics or played the Arkham games, then you would understand the choices made for this interpretation of Harley.

Ya they do looked photoshopped , I really don't care about her thunder thighs I just want a good movie. Better be as good as MoS

See this is why guys like Ultron want to wipe us out. They go on the internet and see girls like this...

999564-1bcdf742-be2e-11e4-a0d8-62fd782d4449.jpg

...being referred to as "Thunder Thighs."

I'm just winding you guys up, she looks hot and I think a stellar choice. I like the realistic real woman look to her, she sexy yet grungy.

Back