David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

It will be a cult classic- the only question is will it appeal to a wider audience box office wise? Rated R and going all out- I think it will...

10995438_891167670943380_2694561433576808198_n.jpg

11229558_891167764276704_5383404907209331837_n.jpg

Yeah...it'll take me a while to get used to those stupid ****ing tattoos.

Oh well, looks like "damaged" tat is there... What a shame.

Were pics of Ledger leaked prior to the first Dark Knight trailer? I thought it was pretty awesome to hear "good evening Commissioner" and then see his face for the first time. This seems like a weak way to allow the public to see him.

Were pics of Ledger leaked prior to the first Dark Knight trailer? I thought it was pretty awesome to hear "good evening Commissioner" and then see his face for the first time. This seems like a weak way to allow the public to see him.

Yes, there were a few pics of Joker kicking batman and him smiling, but only after the official picture of him was shown a year early.

HTeboPr.jpg
md2dAYu.jpg

He looks like Miley Cyrus after getting high and finding whatever was on clearence the day after Halloween at Party City, and dont even get me started on the forehead tattoo.....

Maybe his performance will change my mind but right now I'm really disappointed that this is the Joker that's going to exist in this version of the DC Universe.

The Joker played by Lori Petty!

:lol:lol:lol:lol

The license plate on Joker's car says HAHAHA! :slap Does that man that The Joker has a driver's licence? :lol

It seems that The Joker of DCCU is a flamboyant crime boss.
So the real question is... Maybe this is just part of a big prank by the studio and major plot twist of the movie?

Back