David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

He gets the fan's approval! Light up!

home alone.jpg

I was wondering, considering that this is a flashback and the joker's tattoos are there, maybe is possible that in the current timeline he has actual white skin caused by an accident fighting Batman, like in the comics, leading to the joker not having tattoos in the present. What do you think??

I was wondering, considering that this is a flashback and the joker's tattoos are there, maybe is possible that in the current timeline he has actual white skin caused by an accident fighting Batman, like in the comics, leading to the joker not having tattoos in the present. What do you think??

Doesn't he already have the white skin in those pics? He looks abnormally white.

Meh I still like heath's look better cuz it didnt try to hard he just looked insane. This looks like it tries to hard to be crazy with the whole tats and slicked back hair. I'm gonna have to see him in action

Yeah I have no problems with the car or his look except the tattoos...and maybe the neon shade of green in his hair, but im just nitpicking

If his hair was just a tad darker and those stupid tattoos were removed he'd look great.

I personally don't think he's going to be a victim of toxic waste like his comic book counterpart, he still has a flesh tone to his skin, albeit a pale ibne, looks like he might be albino.

Well, tbh, this looks pretty bad ass, if I squint a little to ignore the tattoos.

sfSVMGF.jpg

Back