Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sod Mera...I still want Zatanna!!! :panic:

Hurry up I've been over 2 months without a new one :impatient:

Still Holiday Harley shouldn't be too far behind either...expensive times these lol

Neil

11/26 Hopefully not delayed
zZatanna In Person.jpg

12/24 {This one, I think will get bumped}
F-700x700.jpg

11/26 Hopefully not delayed
View attachment 144733

12/24 {This one, I think will get bumped}
View attachment 144734

Thanks buddy
Hopefully will have Zatanna at the LCS before the end of the month then

It will be a shame if Holiday Harley is bumped back as the whole appeal for most is getting her out in time for Christmas.
Will be a real pity if we all get her in the New Year & then have to wait until next Christmas to enjoy her properly.

Neil

Well, I won't be hiding her regardless of when she comes out but it would be mice to have her for Cmas, and now that i think on it, the Bombshell line has been pretty stable release date wise, at least on the 1st editions. Holiday Harley is too fun, no way she isn't displayed year round.
Love this line!

Sod Mera...I still want Zatanna!!! :panic:

Hurry up I've been over 2 months without a new one :impatient:

Still Holiday Harley shouldn't be too far behind either...expensive times these lol

Neil

:rotfl:lol:lol

Haha I havent had a new one since Black Canary :slap

I dont think she'll be delayed but she'll be here! :yess:

On a Zatanna note, the magic stream no longer flows from her wand to Constantine. Its just a bursted flame coming out of Constantine. :(

Well, I won't be hiding her regardless of when she comes out but it would be mice to have her for Cmas, and now that i think on it, the Bombshell line has been pretty stable release date wise, at least on the 1st editions. Holiday Harley is too fun, no way she isn't displayed year round.
Love this line!

Lol nope mine will be out all year round too but I do remember some people saying that they would make her a Holidays only special.
Can't wait to see her in hand

:rotfl:lol:lol

Haha I havent had a new one since Black Canary :slap

I dont think she'll be delayed but she'll be here! :yess:

Lol I can't believe you resisted that well...I caved as soon as I saw Stargirl lol

I hope not I'm itching for a new one & Zatanna is one of my most wanted.

I still wish we'd see a Power Girl in a Jessica Rabbit style outfit to make use of the *ahem* Assets ;)

CallMeTheDoctor said:
On a Zatanna note, the magic stream no longer flows from her wand to Constantine. Its just a bursted flame coming out of Constantine. :(

i wasn't aware, but sure enough. Still a def pick up but hmmmmm
View attachment 144736

Wow I hadn't noticed that but I think I actually prefer it.
Looks just right.

Neil

i wasn't aware, but sure enough. Still a def pick up but hmmmmm
View attachment 144736
Yup, still looks great, I found out because apparently her wand would break or the stream itself was difficult to produce. So they went ahead with a burst, which is still great IMO.
Lol nope mine will be out all year round too but I do remember some people saying that they would make her a Holidays only special.
Can't wait to see her in hand

Lol I can't believe you resisted that well...I caved as soon as I saw Stargirl lol

I hope not I'm itching for a new one & Zatanna is one of my most wanted.

I still wish we'd see a Power Girl in a Jessica Rabbit style outfit to make use of the *ahem* Assets ;)

Wow I hadn't noticed that but I think I actually prefer it.
Looks just right.

Neil

She'll be here year long for me, too stupid not to show a fun piece.

Can't say I resisted, funds did :lol

I will be ordering her soon, I"m gonna see if I can get some deal since I'll be ordering 5 pieces at once (Hawkgirl and Mera included :thud:)

Power Girl Jessica Rabbit :drool:drool:drool, don't forget we still have one more! :yess:

Yeah it still looks great, I don't mind it really.

After looking at the two Zatanna's, the remake is actually a bit better and i can see why they did that.

I hope DC wakes up and re-thinks ending the line. I know she was't a lot of peoples idea of what she should be, but Wonder Woman turned out to be one of my favs. The cape on Batgirl is a bit wonky but she's grown on me. i can't say there's one I don't love.

After looking at the two Zatanna's, the remake is actually a bit better and i can see why they did that.

I hope DC wakes up and re-thinks ending the line. I know she was't a lot of peoples idea of what she should be, but Wonder Woman turned out to be one of my favs. The cape on Batgirl is a bit wonky but she's grown on me. i can't say there's one I don't love.

Well its 12 to end the line with 4 more either remakes, variants, or specials.

And I agree. I stopped at stargirl for now, but I plan to get em all soon! :rock

Hey guys new to these forums, and new to collecting these statues. I've been a fan of the classic pin-ups and Ant Lucia's work so I just started trying to collect these. Was wondering if any of you know the full list of figures out. Thanks

Hey guys new to these forums, and new to collecting these statues. I've been a fan of the classic pin-ups and Ant Lucia's work so I just started trying to collect these. Was wondering if any of you know the full list of figures out. Thanks
Wonder Woman
Poison Ivy
Supergirl
Harley Quinn
Batgirl
Black Canary
Stargirl
*Zatanna
*Holiday Harley
*Hawkgirl
*Mera
*Lois Lane

* implies to be released yet.

Thanks Doc I really appreciate it. So far I only have Black Canary and Star Girl in hand. I've ordered the rest from entertainmentearth.com since I saw you guys talk about them a while back. I'm hoping they are trustworthy. I just wish they gave a more definite time than (Nov. 2014). I was unable to find a pre-order for Lois Lane. Was she just announced?

Thanks Doc I really appreciate it. So far I only have Black Canary and Star Girl in hand. I've ordered the rest from entertainmentearth.com since I saw you guys talk about them a while back. I'm hoping they are trustworthy. I just wish they gave a more definite time than (Nov. 2014). I was unable to find a pre-order for Lois Lane. Was she just announced?

They do a really good job. Very good customer service. Most of the time you get it as it is ordered. You can ask for email alerts. Also Lois hasn't been really announced, it was more of a spoiler shown to people. More than likely she should be released August of 2015.

Just got off the phone with my LCS {reserving Mera}, he is showing a Zatanna release date of Dec 10th, pushed back from Nov 26th.:thud:

Back