Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a delay in getting them into the US or a delay from the factory?

I'm hoping if it's just delays getting to you we might still get them in the UK on release :pray:

Neil

Is that a delay in getting them into the US or a delay from the factory?

I'm hoping if it's just delays getting to you we might still get them in the UK on release :pray:

Neil

I think you'll be good Neil.

I don't mind the delay as much. Waiting for a refund check and it'll be going straight for Stargirl. I'm feeling Bombshell withdrawal :panic:

It'll do good til Harley and Zatanna :thud:

I think you'll be good Neil.

I don't mind the delay as much. Waiting for a refund check and it'll be going straight for Stargirl. I'm feeling Bombshell withdrawal :panic:

It'll do good til Harley and Zatanna :thud:

Oooh I hope so :)

I don't think I'll be allowed her until Christmas though...wifey buying her for me for Christmas :)

Excellent news on the Stargirl, you'll love her when you get her

Neil

Managed to get a Stargirl for 80, plus for me, it looks like HH and Zatanna are 2015 releases :(

No Please tell me it isn't so :pray:
I was so hoping for Zatanna for Christmas...might be a belated gift at this rate :monkey2:

Brilliant get on the Stargirl congrats, what do you think??

Speaking of which did you see Tim Millers instagram the other day...

Instagram

Not sure what to expect as there hasn't been anything since but that's definitely a Bombshell style base.
Wondering if it's a variant or an unannounced piece

Neil

I was so hoping for Zatanna for Christmas...might be a belated gift at this rate :monkey2:

Instagram

Not sure what to expect as there hasn't been anything since but that's definitely a Bombshell style base.

Neil

RE:Tim Miller - HMMMMM!

RE: Zatanna
My LCS has her scheduled for 10 Dec 2014, week from Wednesday.
So Does Previews

TmsOr2f.png

Thanks for the info, hopefully still have her in time for Christmas day then :)

I'm seriously hoping that piece hidden under the towel is a new unannounced piece...I'm still hoping for a Powergirl or Starfire or Jokers Daughter or something :) lol

Neil

I'm seriously hoping that piece hidden under the towel is a new unannounced piece...I'm still hoping for a Powergirl or Starfire or Jokers Daughter or something :) lol

Neil

I'm actually hoping it's her: batwoman32bombshell.jpg

Brilliant get on the Stargirl congrats, what do you think??

Instagram

Neil
Well I did some people were actually selling her already, so I might have been wrong. I mostly saw that online sellers have her delayed.

Haven't received her yet, got her for about 70 bucks. So we'll see when she's in hand! :rock

NO! I haven't! Wow that awesome, she's probably not Catwoman, because it looks a bit tall and CW is on a chair.

It could be a variant though....your Halloween Zatanna? ;)
RE:Tim Miller - HMMMMM!

RE: Zatanna
My LCS has her scheduled for 10 Dec 2014, week from Wednesday.
So Does Previews
Like I said to Neil, I think I might have been wrong and it's probably an online retailer thing.

Neil
Power Girl or Starfire would be my hopes! :pray:
I'm actually hoping it's her: View attachment 149235

Do you know what that would be sweet.
I actually totally forgot about her but that one would be way up on my list.

Neil

Not a big fan of it tbh, but I do love how it's cute and could fit in the bombshell line. I think it'll be CW. Doesn't seem they'll go for the unlikely, then again we have Stargirl, Mera, and Lois Lane, so who can say?

I love Batwoman, that is so fun, and I hope that they do one of her. However, I agree, this Catwoman is far more likely:

Catwoman - Possibly.jpg

Back