Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, on bbts do they run your card when you pre-order to see if funds are available or whatever? I know they don't charge until it ships but some companies put a hold on your card for five days. Also, do you get a notice about being charged before item comes in like sideshow does?

They don't put a hold on your card. They don't send a notice like Sideshow. They charge you the same day they receive it.

Could the other potentials possibly be one of the combination covers (Batman & Superman or Superman & Wonder Woman)? Either of those I would pick up

Slightly Addicted

gKhUVvP.png

Believe it or not, all flawless. I love this line.

Re: Slightly Addicted

I actually got Lucky, Harley is a fave and wasn't even aware dc was doing this line. Had kind of mellowed on collecting. This sucked me back in.
Anyway Wonder Woman was at one of my LCS for retail, last month!, picked up Poison Ivy at LCS#2 in August for Retail and after that, since he'd had her on display since she arrived i picked up Supergirl for 100.00.
Cannot wait For Zatanna, Holiday Harley, HawkGirl, Lois & Mera. Catwoman seems to be locked in. great pose too.
I would love a Batwoman based on the comic, that is so sweet.

Last edited:

Love the Harley sig too :hi5:

actually have to reshoot that at some point
Picked up Pajama Harley when i grabbed Stargirl, and off course Holiday Harley is coming.
After an awkward start DC seems to have found its way on this line. I hope they reconsider the cap
and produce more. the comics covers are certainly there for inspiration.

actually have to reshoot that at some point
Picked up Pajama Harley when i grabbed Stargirl, and off course Holiday Harley is coming.
After an awkward start DC seems to have found its way on this line. I hope they reconsider the cap
and produce more. the comics covers are certainly there for inspiration.
Yeah they are really well done, and Holiday Harley, I can't wait :drool

This is such a classy line! They make a pretty awesome display Sam!

When I decided to start buying these, the prices were already quite up. Just couldn't get into the line. Guess I'll stick with my Bats: B&Ws.

Look forward to seeing more pics.

Most of these are getting 2nd launches, just something to know. Not too late to get good prices on Batgirl and BC. Stargirl is still low; and PI, WW, and SG are getting their second waves soon. This line is too wonderful to pass. Wish they 1/5 or 1/4 :lol

This is such a classy line! They make a pretty awesome display Sam!

When I decided to start buying these, the prices were already quite up.

Look forward to seeing more pics.

The only one that isnt getting a reissue {yet} is Harley {i suspect due to the Holiday Version}.
almost everyone else is getting a 2nd issue.
I'm conflicted on that one. id rather not have it numbered if it was going to be reissued, that or have it different enough {like B & W Harley}.
That said, I am glad i have the first editions {damn ocd}.
Harley, Ivy And Supergirl are the only ones stupidly expensive. the others are at or near original price.
I STRONGLY recommend only buying this line through an LCS if at all possible, I have been extremely lucky and none of my pick ups have had flaws. in fact Stargirl i had reserved did have a flaw but i was able to pick her up at another Shop. Seattle has several thank goodness.
If at all possible people should do that. DC makes great statues but they QC at times really sucks.

pVehQ2T.jpg

Harley should be confirmed in a couple of weeks/month. They try to announce it by releases, but because Black Canary sold out quickly, everyone was wondering and that's how news came to be. I believe HH is a separate piece entirely.

I ordered WW, SG, PI, and HQ all at my GameStop and returned them until a good one was given. Batgirl was a lucky purchase on eBay for 70 bucks. And Black Canary was trash when I got her, and I ordered on here from a fellow Freak and get a perfect one. I just need Stargirl and Zatanna is on my list for next month!

@CallMeTheDoctor, jetpacksam: Thanks for the info guys! :duff

be careful when the reissues are released, if they aren't marked in some way, someone probably will try to pass them off as 1st editions.
it's happened before.
_____

Has anyone heard on dates for Lois and/or Mera?

Yeah they are really well done, and Holiday Harley, I can't wait :drool

Lol me either, she's going to be soooo awesome :)

CallMeTheDoctor said:
Most of these are getting 2nd launches, just something to know. Not too late to get good prices on Batgirl and BC. Stargirl is still low; and PI, WW, and SG are getting their second waves soon. This line is too wonderful to pass. Wish they 1/5 or 1/4 :lol

I'm quite thankful for the 2nd releases, means I can get the Supergirl that my line up is sorely missing.
I might even buy a 2nd Ivy as my one came with some damage to the vines...not really noticeable but would prefer a perfect one...obviously :)

Should be seeing Zatanna soon & I frankly can't wait, appreciate she has divided opinion but I think she's going to be one of my best.
Stargirl was a huge surprise to me...I went in really not expecting to like her much but by god is she great .

BB&WSF,

My LCS still has Stargirl & Black Canary at retail so if you really need one I could always look into the cost to get them shipped if you want?

I love this line so much.

Neil

Back