Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It better be Catwoman... :impatient:

I honestly hope it isn't
I know she's super popular but I've just never really been a fan of the character & I'd sooner have someone else but I totally expect it to be her

The cat and hair put me off. I also like Starfire, but I wasn't big as to her artwork.
tumblr_static_5ztsdzbubl0kk0c8wo4wk8kwo.jpg

Would like more of the orange skin and green laser eyes. And more T&A :lol

I would love that Starfire but I heartily agree more B & B would be great ;)

****ing hell! You werent kidding Neil. I think she now has reached one of my favorite pieces. Stargirl is great! I'll take some pics later. But the ******* that sent her didn't box her up and she was ****ing flying everywhere and the box was damaged. The piece a bit too, but I'm sure some credit will happen.

****ing hell! You werent kidding Neil. I think she now has reached one of my favorite pieces. Stargirl is great! I'll take some pics later. But the ******* that sent her didn't box her up and she was ****ing flying everywhere and the box was damaged. The piece a bit too, but I'm sure some credit will happen.

Lol told you so :lecture

I think she is sooooo good, definitely up there as one of the best.

Man I am so sorry to hear about the issues, hope the damage isn't too bad & you can get a credit of somesort, that's really not what you want when she is so awesome.

Look forward to your pics when you get them done

Neil

Lol told you so :lecture

I think she is sooooo good, definitely up there as one of the best.

Man I am so sorry to hear about the issues, hope the damage isn't too bad & you can get a credit of somesort, that's really not what you want when she is so awesome.

Look forward to your pics when you get them done

Neil

Never doubted it brother! :hi5:

She is up there sculpt wise and I was worried about leanage and she is perfect.

Damage isn't bad just some light scratching but for 75 bucks she ain't bad. Her box was fixable too.

Still haven't had a chance but I will! :rock

Don't worry Sam, she'll be here before we know it :drool

Never doubted it brother! :hi5:

She is up there sculpt wise and I was worried about leanage and she is perfect.

Damage isn't bad just some light scratching but for 75 bucks she ain't bad. Her box was fixable too.

Still haven't had a chance but I will! :rock

Don't worry Sam, she'll be here before we know it :drool

Oh yes easily one of the best & the pose is just awesome, the more I look at the box (because I can't display her :monkey2) the more I think she might even be my favourite now.

Glad the damage isn't too bad & the box was repairable.

Cool look forward to seeing them.

Zatanna back a week, again :banghead:

2tCHpKC.png

:gah:
NOOOOO dammit the delays suck :(

So far no delay on the following, I hope it holds:

View attachment 150854

What is Harley's date again?
Is she December or was she January?

If she is December it might be Harley for Christmas instead at this rate...I'm not complaining either will be most welcome :) lol

Yeah I was on the bay and saw 3 people selling theirs already. They were also in hand pics so it wasn't a online dealer.

It's possible she's already shipping. Most of them don't contain direct street date.

Cool.

I still find it strange that people buy them & then pass them on straight away.
Kinda defeats the object of buying them in the first place...surely the Ebay fees means you'll most likely make a loss...can't see them selling for above retail??

Holiday harley and zatanna

I just got off the phone with my LCS. On his invoice for next week he has the following:

2015.01.30} Harley Quinn - Christmas Statue (2).jpg

And:

2014.11.26 - 12.17} Zatanna (2).jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone:fireworks:fest:blissy:joy:fireworks

Re: Holiday harley and zatanna

want...sooo...bad.... Too bad everything is delayed because of shipping. Hopefully they will get it back on track soon.

Back