Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be pretty lame if they dont get HH out before christmas. Seems like that should have been a priority.

Another LCS Comfirming Holiday Harley Next Week, Row 13, Picture 4 {They didn't order Zatanna, it's why she isnt listed}:
https://www.zanaducomics.com/shipping-next-week/

Awesome hopefully I can get her next week then :)

It would be pretty lame if they dont get HH out before christmas. Seems like that should have been a priority.

Yeah it does seem a shame but whenever she arrives I'll be fine with :)

Yeah doesn't make sense, but I don't care cause she will be displayed year round. Too sexy to leave boxed up.

I think I'll keep her out all year as well...if I ever get space to display them that is.

Speaking of which just about to box the girls up to go into storage so here's a quick snap before they do...Harley already packed away :(

Neil

Damn Neil, sorry to hear you got to box the sexy beauties. Maybe Santa will get you a Klingsbo ;)

I'm more hoping he brings me a winning lottery ticket ;)

Nah it's good I knew it would be some time before they get out on proper display so better to tucke them away safely then leave the boxes around to get damaged.

Hopefully early next year now & then there will be 2 more to join them ;)

I'm more hoping he brings me a winning lottery ticket ;)

Nah it's good I knew it would be some time before they get out on proper display so better to tucke them away safely then leave the boxes around to get damaged.

Hopefully early next year now & then there will be 2 more to join them ;)
Right?!

Hawkgirl and Mera, what's up???!!! :rock:rock

Cant wait to see final line reveal and other variants or such! :thud:

Right?!

Yeah can't wait for Hawkgirl she's easily one of my most anticipated now & I really wan't that impressed with the idea initially.

Still not sold on Mera though & I honestly think I will skip her.

Still secretly holding out hope for more announcements & that a halloween variant ;)

Neil

Right?!

It'll be Catwoman, though I want it to be Batwoman. Oh well, maybe as an alternate/possible.

Yeah can't wait for Hawkgirl she's easily one of my most anticipated now & I really wan't that impressed with the idea initially.

Still not sold on Mera though & I honestly think I will skip her.

Neil

Hawkgirl had me at hello.

I desperately want Mera to sell out so the #2 vote get in the Mera election is released.

Halloween Zatanna for the win! :rock

Halloween Harley Please

I love Harley, but I'd pass if that was the case. Would be nice to get more variety.

I'd get her for 2 reasons, It's Harley and I'm a completion freak. that said i agree on the variety.
This would be exceptional for a Halloween edition:

dc-bombshells-ant-lucia-dc-comics-pinup-superheroines-21.jpg

DC, Please reconsider ending this line. This is the most original thing you have done in quiet a long time.

No Mera? That's a big :nono

:lol

Halloween Zatanna for the win! :rock

Lol I didn't say no 100% I'll probably do a Stargirl when I actually finally see her in hand ;)

It'll be Catwoman, though I want it to be Batwoman. Oh well, maybe as an alternate/possible.

Hawkgirl had me at hello.

I desperately want Mera to sell out so the #2 vote get in the Mera election is released.

I know it's bound to be the Cat but like you I'd love it to be Batwoman, although Starfire & Jokers Daughter would be nice...even Carol Ferris in the stewardess get up wouldn't be bad.

Lol I honestly wasn't too sure on Hawkgirl, based on ant's print I was definitely in the no thanks camp, but when the painted proto appeared I was sold, she looks like being one of the best.

jetpacksam said:
Halloween Harley Please

I love Harley, but I'd pass if that was the case. Would be nice to get more variety.

I'm with the Doc here, I love harley to death but there is only so much of her I really want to see, I think there is such a wealth of possibilities for variants & this line in general it would be a crying shame if they just kept pumping out Harleys to keep it going.

I'd get her for 2 reasons, It's Harley and I'm a completion freak. that said i agree on the variety.
This would be exceptional for a Halloween edition:

View attachment 151480

DC, Please reconsider ending this line. This is the most original thing you have done in quiet a long time.

I can see the point with being a completist but I would definitely prefer something else to Harley ;)

The more I think about a possible Halloween variant as great as a Zatanna would be I'm actually thinking a Stargirl variant would be better.
Witches outfit, make the staff more like a broom & you have a perfect Samantha from Bewitched thing going on which would be awesome :)

bewitched-cartoon-opening.jpg

I hope DC do decide to carry this on, would be a shame if they don't keep it running...so many options

I tell you what we should do is try to point Ant & Tim to the thread & maybe they can get cracking on more ideas & hopefully get DC on board to keep it going or give us some hints at what's coming up...the suspense is killing me

Neil

Powergirl, Oracle, Huntress, Jade ... or, oh man...

A DEATH BOMBSHELL FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!:love

Powergirl, Oracle, Huntress, Jade ... or, oh man...

A DEATH BOMBSHELL FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!:love

I still stand by the fact that Powergirl should be all Jessica Rabbit if they ever did her :drool:drool

I would love to see Ant & Tim's take on Huntress she is one of my fave females in the DC universe & a Bombshell would be amazing

Death could be awesome too, never really consider her in any of this.

I am excited to see what we get though...hopefully something soon!!!

I still stand by the fact that Powergirl should be all Jessica Rabbit if they ever did her :drool:drool

I would love to see Ant & Tim's take on Huntress she is one of my fave females in the DC universe & a Bombshell would be amazing

Death could be awesome too, never really consider her in any of this.

I am excited to see what we get though...hopefully something soon!!!

i just thought of her, Death I mean, and it could be really great I think.

Powergirl As Jessica Rabbit:
She Isn't Powerful, She's Just Drawn That Way!

Mercy from the STAS would be a natural.

Maybe add in some Beyond:

Curare, TEN {Royal Flush Gang}

Curare.jpg

Ten.jpg

And if they were feeling really whacky {This would totally work}:

lola.jpg

Back