Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooh, Jokers Daughter looks very awesome, I'd love to add her to the collection too.

It'd be cool if we got a Jesse Quick or Katana!

This would be nice:
Katanna - Possibly.jpg

Ah, Holiday Harley is quite reasonable at the moment and I'm more than a little bit tempted...despite the fact that I'm terrified of the varying paint job. If anyone has any in-hand photos of HH could they post them? I don't know whether to now cancel my B & W H and buy HH instead... do you guys have an opinion as to which you prefer IRL? Although they're probably not comparable :gah:

Ah, Holiday Harley is quite reasonable at the moment and I'm more than a little bit tempted...despite the fact that I'm terrified of the varying paint job. If anyone has any in-hand photos of HH could they post them? I don't know whether to now cancel my B & W H and buy HH instead... do you guys have an opinion as to which you prefer IRL? Although they're probably not comparable :gah:

Flip back four or five pages. People have posted in-hand pictue of HH.

I got really lucky, my lcs had a virtually flawless HH, and as i was picking up Zatanna to, got her for 100.00. I would advise in hand purchase if at all possible. I dont have access to a camera right now but when i do, I'll post. Plus I need to update my Sig, as I have way more Harleys now.

IF you have to shop on line, there are several of her on ebay featuring in hand pics, though they are at full cost. Thats the only way i would go on her on ebay, too many variables for her in this version. But that's me

I got really lucky, my lcs had a virtually flawless HH, and as i was picking up Zatanna to, got her for 100.00. I would advise in hand purchase if at all possible. I dont have access to a camera right now but when i do, I'll post. Plus I need to update my Sig, as I have way more Harleys now.

IF you have to shop on line, there are several of her on ebay featuring in hand pics, though they are at full cost. Thats the only way i would go on her on ebay, too many variables for her in this version. But that's me

Thank you for the advice! I'd have to buy her online, so will probably message some sellers on ebay and see if they can provide some close up face photos. I don't think I'd want to risk buying an unseen one either.

As a side note, you have a great Harley collection!

Ace, just found the photos, thank you! Your Holiday Harley has great paint application, definitely buy if I could find one looking like that :)

Re: DC Bombshell line - Up Next

It's cute, but I'm sure the production piece won't look that nice.

I don't know, except for the smoke around Constantine, Zatanna was spot on. All of the production pieces have been really close, if not exact.

The more I look at Hawkgirl, the more I like her. The bubblegum is cute, but I kinda wish her face was more visible.

Found more pictures and redid the collage.
I realize that Zatanna and Holiday Harley just came out, but why can't this be dated Jan 25th? :impatient:

GOMFe01.png

:cuckoo:Does anyone know of a Bombshells Anonymous Group? :gah: I may need that.:banghead

EDIT:
:slapOh who am I kidding, I'd :lecture them all for not being commited:yess:

Haha I'm hesitant about Hawkgirl for the fact she looks like my ex. Haha its awkward to say that Hawkgirl is cute. :lol

Still getting it though. :lecture

Just need to snag a Zatanna and great Harley. :yess:

Little Wings on the Jetpack, the exhaust/flames as though she's about to lift off:blissy
COME ON 2/25/2015:yess:

I was actually stunned when i counted them for the first time. I knew I had them all, didn't know their were 10 {including Hawkgirl}.
Zatanna is perfect. Hope you have luck on Harley.

Hope she's wearing asbestos panties, or that cute little tail is going to get burned! Yikes! :horror

GOMFe01.jpg

Back