Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GET YOUR HAND OFF HER ASS! {nevermind i do that all the time}.

Arguably the simplest pose in the line, yet well sculpted and painted. Nice pics.

Happy Harleydays to you and yours.

Oh but it's such a fine ass ;) lol

Yeah she is lovely to look at & thanks for the comments :)

I actually realised that I am now only missing Wonder Woman to complete the line lol

Happy Holidays to you all too.
Hope everyone had a good time

Neil

Oh but it's such a fine ass ;) lol

Yeah she is lovely to look at & thanks for the comments :)

I actually realised that I am now only missing Wonder Woman to complete the line lol

Happy Holidays to you all too.
Hope everyone had a good time

Neil

She's still reasonable for 1st editions -

Wonder Woman DC Comics Bombshells Statue | eBay

the 2nd is coming out but if all your others are 1st eds....

You know, the more i look at Holiday Harley, the cheaper and tackier she looks compared to the rest of my girls.
It's rapidly turning into a non-buy for me, DC is bleeding Harley for all she's worth. can't blame them for that i suppose,
but at least they could honor Ant's drawings and put some effort into her.
Easily the worst one in the group.

After all my pompous :slap windbaggery:lecture I eat crow and proudly welcome Holiday Harley into my Bombshell Harem , for the tidy sum of 100.00 {I :love my LCS}. Except for a bit of bad edge work, even up close she was good enough @ that price point.

I am so pathetic :banghead.

She's still reasonable for 1st editions -

Wonder Woman DC Comics Bombshells Statue | eBay

the 2nd is coming out but if all your others are 1st eds....

Thanks for the heads up but that's still a bit dear for me when you factor in shipping to the UK.
I do have all 1st editions but if I jump on WW I won't mind a 2nd edition so I'll just see what happens there.

You know, the more i look at Holiday Harley, the cheaper and tackier she looks compared to the rest of my girls.
It's rapidly turning into a non-buy for me, DC is bleeding Harley for all she's worth. can't blame them for that i suppose,
but at least they could honor Ant's drawings and put some effort into her.
Easily the worst one in the group.

Hmmm I was thinking the other day I don't really need her either so I might see in hand how I feel & possibly not bother either.

Heading out to pick Zatanna up today actually. Post picks when i can.

:fireworksBELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE:fireworks

Happy New Year to you all too, hope everyone had a good one?

And I can't wait to see your Zatanna pics :)

After all my pompous :slap windbaggery:lecture I eat crow and proudly welcome Holiday Harley into my Bombshell Harem , for the tidy sum of 100.00 {I :love my LCS}. Except for a bit of bad edge work, even up close she was good enough @ that price point.

I am so pathetic :banghead.

Lol you have no will power where miss Quinn is concerned do you ;)

Lol you have no will power where miss Quinn is concerned do you ;)

:rotflNo, No I really don't. :banghead
Well, that and the pesky ocd, but truthfully though, even with a critical eye, she's ok, at least mine is. Holiday Harley seems to be the most varied, control wise, that I've ever seen. That said, I've been fortunate, all my girls have been pretty minty out of the box.

EDIT:

JUST NOTICED, HOLIDAY HARLEY IS NOT NUMBERED:gah:

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!
I'm new here, stumbled across this thread after searching info on the bombshell line :)

I've been debating back and forth as to whether to purchase the original Harley Bombshell (for around £250!) or whether to purchase Stargirl (£90ish). I love Harley and really love her sculpt (has a steampunk vibe!), plus the statue I'm considering purchasing has good face paint application (perfectionist here) but I'm not sure whether I can justify the price. I've preordered the Black and White 2nd Edition Harley (which I'd have to cancel if I were to buy the bombshell).

I was tempted by the Holiday Harley although I do prefer the original design, but the unpredictable paint application scared me off.

If I were to buy Stargirl instead, I could still afford the B & W Harley (which is awesome) and still have some money left over. I love the statue design of Stargirl just as much as Harleys but don't personally have an interest in the actual character (which I suppose isn't too much of an issue as the sculpt is so awesome!). I'd be buying Stargirl without seeing photos of the statue I would receive, so take a risk of sloppy paint work (although the business I'd order her from have reassured me they'd exchange if it were bad).
Gah! Decisions!

Also, as a side note, if anyone has the black and white Harley could you give me the dimensions of the oval base by any chance? I've got a *little* display cabinet that (if I were to continue with the order) I'd display her in, just wanted to make sure she'd fit on the shelf.

Thanks for reading, happy belated new year!

Hey Everyone!
I'm new here, stumbled across this thread after searching info on the bombshell line :)

I've been debating back and forth as to whether to purchase the original Harley Bombshell (for around £250!) or whether to purchase Stargirl (£90ish). I love Harley and really love her sculpt (has a steampunk vibe!), plus the statue I'm considering purchasing has good face paint application (perfectionist here) but I'm not sure whether I can justify the price. I've preordered the Black and White 2nd Edition Harley (which I'd have to cancel if I were to buy the bombshell).

I was tempted by the Holiday Harley although I do prefer the original design, but the unpredictable paint application scared me off.

If I were to buy Stargirl instead, I could still afford the B & W Harley (which is awesome) and still have some money left over. I love the statue design of Stargirl just as much as Harleys but don't personally have an interest in the actual character (which I suppose isn't too much of an issue as the sculpt is so awesome!). I'd be buying Stargirl without seeing photos of the statue I would receive, so take a risk of sloppy paint work (although the business I'd order her from have reassured me they'd exchange if it were bad).
Gah! Decisions!

Also, as a side note, if anyone has the black and white Harley could you give me the dimensions of the oval base by any chance? I've got a *little* display cabinet that (if I were to continue with the order) I'd display her in, just wanted to make sure she'd fit on the shelf.

Thanks for reading, happy belated new year!

Welcome {this from another site newbie} :wave

Original Harley has, for now {imo}, peaked in price. Be aware that a 2nd edition/reissue is highly probable. Until the line ends, i would guess Harley is at her maaximum price. If, on the other hand, the line ends and a re-issue is not done, then i would expect that price point will at least double, but you have a year at least before that happens.

FYI: You WILL NOT be disappointed with Stargirl.

Be very careful with Holiday Harley, i was extremely lucky to get an acceptable one at my lcs. I'd advise an in hand purchase only on her.

Get what you like, but personally id hold on Harley until later. I'm almost positive DC will take Harley back out, the $ is too good.

I have both B & W Harley's and the Batman B & W Sergio Aragones Edition, I believe all the statues have the same base dimensions, although some poses have a foot on the floor or a body part/costume over hanging the edge of the base, Ms. Quinn Does not.Base dimensions = 4 1/2" long x 2 3/4 " wide.

:fireworks To You Too!!

As Mr Sam said welcome aboard Ladybugy :wave:wave

I will concur with what Sam said & maybe skip Harley but definitely get Stargirl.
At the time I got mine I wasn't completely sold on her from the pictures but when I saw her in hand at my comic shop I was sold she is easily one of my favourites now & you really won't be upset...plus it means you can still get the B&W Harley too so your Harley fix will be taken care of there ;) lol

I'm not 100% definitely getting Holiday Harley because of the issues but will definitely be looking her over before I make a final decision :)

As Sam said Harley is currently DC's $ whore so I would be surprised if they didn't re-issue her & then you could get in at Retail for her & she is definitely worth that just not worth £250 IMO

In fact if you shop hard enough you could probably get Sideshows Harley Premium Format for not much more & she's twice as big & worth every penny

Hope you have fun here it's a good time to get involved there is still more to come from this line.

HAppy New Year too

Neil

In fact if you shop hard enough you could probably get Sideshows Harley Premium Format for not much more & she's twice as big & worth every penny

Hope you have fun here it's a good time to get involved there is still more to come from this line.

Neil

Cheapest Premium I've seen Sideshows Harley Format for is 400 US. I have the 1/6th Scale, and while it is nice, it isn't Bombshell Harley.

Bombshell FB Ant Convo 3.0.jpg

So Up For This!

6MA8iz4.jpg

Cheapest Premium I've seen Sideshows Harley Format for is 400 US. I have the 1/6th Scale, and while it is nice, it isn't Bombshell Harley.

Which to us is actually about £270 so literally just over the price Ladybugy is looking at for the Bombshell Harley at £250
For that sort of cash PF would win for me.

I do get what you are saying though & while she isn't Bombshell Harley she is a fantastic piece & worth having for any Harley fan (I have her ;))

Me too & I really wish we'd see some more announcements now

Neil

Thanks for all the kind welcomes and advice!

I'm pleased to announce that I've ordered Stargirl! The more I look at photos, the more awesome she looks, plus her price is still pretty low in comparison to the others. I'm not fussed about collecting first editions so I'm hoping that Harley will be rereleased at some point, might pick up Ivy too (she's also one of my favourite characters). I also really like Zatanna, but I haven't seen many in hand photos and have a fear of badly painted eyes. I'm really excited to see future bombshells. I really like the Flash bombshell cover (not sure who the actual character is), think she'd make a great piece, especially with the sundae included!

Also, thank you for the base dimensions of the B & W Harley. Turns out she'll fit perfectly in my soon to be revamped display cabinet :)

I do get what you are saying though & while she isn't Bombshell Harley she is a fantastic piece & worth having for any Harley fan (I have her ;))Me too & I really wish we'd see some more announcements now

Neil

I do like my1/6th, but i can't get past the "it's a glorified action figure" aspect.
That's what the premium looks like to me also, Except for Holiday Harley, IMO the detail and work in the
Bombshell line smokes the premium, it's an action figure!
The only bonus i see is interchangeable parts, and that isn't nearly as important to me.

On topic:
Come On BATWOMAN!!:

zPossible Batwoman.jpg

I do like my1/6th, but i can't get past the "it's a glorified action figure" aspect.
That's what the premium looks like to me also, Except for Holiday Harley, IMO the detail and work in the
Bombshell line smokes the premium, it's an action figure!
The only bonus i see is interchangeable parts, and that isn't nearly as important to me.

On topic:
Come On BATWOMAN!!:

View attachment 157110

Lol whatever Harley we get they are all great :)

I want Batwoman so bad she would be awesome.

Although I wouldn't be upset if they went for Starfire or Jokers Daughter instead :)

Neil

Back