Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, not a PF collector, to much $$$. As for Holiday, yes, she was rushed, and isn't top notch, but it's Harley and i'm a completion freak, so my ocd forces acquisition.

It broke my OCD with how bad it was. LCS owner said he felt bad selling them. lol

Haha me neither :lol

I follow some of the well known ones, and have been looking into a few photographers.

I haven't seen Elias but I will check it out, I believe I've seen the name though.
I'll check em out! :wink1:

Hahahaha well it hopefully safe to say we will only get these 1/6 scale ones :lol

Dude, she is a beauty! I know you'll really love her, she is certainly in my top 3 favorite. I did however go through 4 since the scarf kept breaking.

Perfect snag mate, can't wait to see your pics! :hi5:

HH and Zatanna will be here before we know it! :duff

Lol no sketches from us then ;)

Cool I follow a few
Yeah you should check Elias out the man is a god & will be a UK convention next year too so I'm massively excited & hoping I can grab a print or 2

I bloody hope so...otherwise I am screwed ;) lol

Thanks man.
We had a good look & the scarf looks good so hopefully no breakage for me but we'll see :)

Can't wait to see HH in the flesh but I'm worried now about the comments from Spandy.
Hopefully mine won't be as bad but we'll see

She's a stunner alright.
Can't wait to get mine now.

Congrats on getting her buddy :clap

Neil

The girls arrived two days early!! :santa

zh 1.jpg

zzz.jpg

ZH FACE.jpg

ZH3.jpg

HS.jpg

ZH4.jpg

ZH5.jpg

FH6.jpg

Up 0n the shelves!

FH7.jpg

The rest of the gang! :woo

ZHL.jpg

Congrats Jim.

Harley doesn't look too bad there at all.
The curl is a little annoying but the rest doesn't look bad at all & if my one looks like that I'll be happy with her.

Zatanna though looks amazing & I can't wait to get her now

Neil

Thanks
From a normal viewing distance they look great. Very happy with them both.

Thanks
From a normal viewing distance they look great. Very happy with them both.

That's the thing when you view them normally on a shelf & not under scrutiny I think they look fine, it's only when you start looking closely that you notice the little imperfections

Of course you do.

I have no issues with leaning at all.
My LCS still have one as well & no problems there either

She is very sturdy

Neil

Yup I had my doubts, you are more likely to have an issue with Supergirl before Stargirl

This may seem sacrilegious, and keeping in mind i don't sell my statues, i use slow setting LocTite gel/glue. no leaning. This settles 2 things, because when I want to hold them, and I do that a lot, I don't worry about them as much.

I think Stargirl is the best of the line so far. Mine is perfect.

I'm not sure what I am going to do regarding these two new pieces. I love the sculpts, but the production paint is awful. I would have to repaint Zatanna and Holiday Harley.

So I officially got my Supergirl yesterday & had some time today to open her up & she's a stunner in every sense of the word...

Mine does have a small issue on her boot but it's barely noticeable & definitely not a big deal to me

All in I'm super chuffed with her & so pleased to finally have her in the collection.

Now bring on Zatanna

Neil

So I officially got my Supergirl yesterday & had some time today to open her up & she's a stunner in every sense of the word...

All in I'm super chuffed with her & so pleased to finally have her in the collection.

Now bring on Zatanna

Neil

GET YOUR HAND OFF HER ASS! {nevermind i do that all the time}.

Arguably the simplest pose in the line, yet well sculpted and painted. Nice pics.

Happy Harleydays to you and yours.

Last edited:
Back