Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's a good example, I just think they can go the extra mile with these DC features, MARVEL too - I mean the stories they are adapting are often young adult/adult stories like All Star Supes and TDKR but they still look like 80s cartoons. IDK I guess they figure less 10 year olds will get in to em if they do that?

I like all the movies so far but I agree with you Bruce. I would love more detail for feature films. It could be that it is simply faster and cheaper to make or as you touched on by keeping the same style as their series they can attract more viewers (children and adults alike) :dunno

I wish we'd hear more about whether or not this is going to come up over spook - I feel like 2 days in w/ no preorders, and Deadpool, Sauron, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett being confirmed, are they going to throw this at us as well or wait until sometime in November?

I too feel as though we aren't going to see this I fear.

All good things come to he .......... yeah whatever :impatient:

:hi5:

Well somebody mentioned they were making mods so that could be a good explanation for all the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................:lol

Am I missing the excitement surrounding this years event. It doesn't seem to be hyped as much. I was expecting something significant right out of the gate as far as reveals or teasers. :dunno

Am I missing the excitement surrounding this years event. It doesn't seem to be hyped as much. I was expecting something significant right out of the gate as far as reveals or teasers. :dunno

Apparently it was confirmed that there would no significant reveals or POs till Friday, I think. I am still holding out hope for Superman. However, you never know if maybe the sluggish sales for statues like Green Lantern and the backlash over the Vision Ex head has convinced SSC to make sure they get this right before they put it up for PO. If they are holding on to it till they get it perfect I would be okay with that.:pray:

Well is not like they just started working on this piece, so they need to have it ready for this even or else...

... We'll just have to wait longer :( lol

I was speaking in general, and Superman does get angry, especially when life is at stake.

And that one ep at the end of season 2 of STAS with Darkseid.... freaking awesome!! Gave me chills.

Now let's not even pretend that Gotham Knight and all those other Peter Cheung PoS are anime. Or at least not any kind of good anime.
Saying you don't like anime because of Gotham Knight is like saying you don't like cartoons because of Dora the Explorer.

I like a lot of DCAU movies but in no way shape or form are they superior to Akira.

And that one ep at the end of season 2 of STAS with Darkseid.... freaking awesome!! Gave me chills.

Now let's not even pretend that Gotham Knight and all those other Peter Cheung PoS are anime. Or at least not any kind of good anime.
Saying you don't like anime because of Gotham Knight is like saying you don't like cartoons because of Dora the Explorer.

I like a lot of DCAU movies but in no way shape or form are they superior to Akira.

Granted, I'm not much of an Anime fan, but I've seen and liked Akira, Vampire Hunter D 1 and 2, Wicked City, Appleseed 1 and 2, Ghost in the Shell and I loved Final Fantasy Advent Children.

The only thing I think the DC Animated universe is missing, which I love all of, is the actual animation. I think if they went out of their way to present it in a cleaner more detailed manner it would keep on par with those anime classics.

Make the Animated Movies like you made the Batman video game. Detailed, story driven and beautiful to look at and I think they'd all be a homerun.

Apparently it was confirmed that there would no significant reveals or POs till Friday, I think. I am still holding out hope for Superman. However, you never know if maybe the sluggish sales for statues like Green Lantern and the backlash over the Vision Ex head has convinced SSC to make sure they get this right before they put it up for PO. If they are holding on to it till they get it perfect I would be okay with that.:pray:

You are seriously exagerating all of this. GL and vision will sell. Just because they didn't sell out in 2 days does not make them failures. Sex sold Ivy and Batman sells himself

I wish the DC movies were longer by at least half an hour.

Why? Then you'll just have to sit through a bad movie 30 minutes longer. Besides Batman Begins and TDK, most of the recent DC movies I've seen are pretty bad.

Now if your talking about their animated movies that's a different story. Some of those have been pretty good.

We wont be able to PO Superman till 2013....Thats what sideshow FB said....someone already asked! not cool! I guess we wait....

Back