Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone load up a decent gif that expresses my disappiontment at hearing the news that Superman will not be available to pre order until the 2013...absolutely gutted!

You are seriously exagerating all of this. GL and vision will sell. Just because they didn't sell out in 2 days does not make them failures. Sex sold Ivy and Batman sells himself

With a push back of the projected PO date to 2013 for this I am thinking Iay have been closer to the truth, but that is just my thoughts on the matter.

We wont be able to PO Superman till 2013....Thats what sideshow FB said....someone already asked! not cool! I guess we wait....

:monkey2 not cool

I hope they will improve the base. But knowing Sideshow that's probably not gonna happen.

Why? Then you'll just have to sit through a bad movie 30 minutes longer. Besides Batman Begins and TDK, most of the recent DC movies I've seen are pretty bad.

Now if your talking about their animated movies that's a different story. Some of those have been pretty good.

I meant the animated ones.

Maybe this delay means they'll fix the base but then again they didn't change Green Lantern.

Good point, and perhaps put that S emblem on the back of the cape. Nevertheless, the delay saves us some money as i have spent 2 much on statues as well

I have a lot of PO's too, but It's a bummer...because that means we'll have Superman in our hands probably 2014....Not that SUCKS!

But I will have my Batman PF EX in a couple of months! :blissy:rock

I have a lot of PO's too, but It's a bummer...because that means we'll have Superman in our hands probably 2014....Not that SUCKS!

But I will have my Batman PF EX in a couple of months! :blissy:rock

Couple months?, I want it in a couple months too!:pray:

Back