Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funds liberated for Deadpool :yess::dunno:wave

I'm actually glad it's delayed since they might make some changes and I have no moneyz right now.

Funds liberated for Deadpool :yess::dunno:wave

I'm actually glad it's delayed since they might make some changes and I have no moneyz right now.

Apparently it was mentioned on FB that they were tweaking the prototype. Specifically the head, maybe to make it look more like the bust, hands, and the base.

If they mess it up!!!!!! I'm going to....to...Oh right I'm the customer...I have no say whatsoever. They better not mess it up.

If they mess it up!!!!!! I'm going to....to...Oh right I'm the customer...I have no say whatsoever. They better not mess it up.

My guess would be that they are working on bringing the PF portrait a little closer to that of the bust.
SSC-Superman-comp1.jpg

Now they are both great but the PF on the left has a sadder expression, and the changes needed to bring it more inline with the bust are minor. A slight upturn to the mouth, and a slightly higher brow, and you lighten his mood a bit.

My guess would be that they are working on bringing the PF portrait a little closer to that of the bust.
SSC-Superman-comp1.jpg

Now they are both great but the PF on the left has a sadder expression, and the changes needed to bring it more inline with the bust are minor. A slight upturn to the mouth, and a slightly higher brow, and you lighten his mood a bit.

Still like the left.

Still like the left.

I also like the one on the left better.... the chin and the mouth (on the bust he looks like hes holding his breath) look much better and not a fan of the shape of the eyebrows on the bust.. can wait to order him... Joker is lonely and waiting for Ivy Bats and Supes to join him... Hal can stay at SS and will have to see how WW looks but Harley is a must with Ivy

I am really hoping they don't do much of anything to the face.... just give us a little more interesting base.

I have a feeling, and this is the artist in me speaking, that they will make minor changes. Nothing so huge as to alter the portraits appearance from the various angles we have seen, because honestly he looks great unless you are looking straight on into his face. I want to order him NOW!

Who the heck are you guys kidding, you are just going to find something else to PO during the Superman VOID...lol.

True story spidey lol. I was kind of happy to see this was delayed because I really wanted the deadpool pf after seeing the new head. I am firm about sticking to 3 Pieces a year so win win. Deadpool will be my third and final order of 2012 and hopefully superman will be my first of 2013.

the bust looks terrible.

Do you hat the PF head too??? I only ask because they are damn near identical. Here is a slightly better pic of the PF

2ep7a5w.jpg

This is the only angle I have an issue with because he appears to lack any expression. A slight up turn of the mouth or change in the brow and eyes could easily change that, and it wouldn't alter the head drastically. Also, I am sure the base is changing. It just looks cheap and plain beside Batman's roof top or Joker's stage. I think it will still be crystals mind you; just more dynic and better painted crystals lol.

Back