Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you hat the PF head too??? I only ask because they are damn near identical. Here is a slightly better pic of the PF

2ep7a5w.jpg

This is the only angle I have an issue with because he appears to lack any expression. A slight up turn of the mouth or change in the brow and eyes could easily change that, and it wouldn't alter the head drastically. Also, I am sure the base is changing. It just looks cheap and plain beside Batman's roof top or Joker's stage. I think it will still be crystals mind you; just more dynic and better painted crystals lol.

Nope, like it just the way it is. Only the base needs looked after IMHO.

This is my point, I don't want an identical portrait with the PF and the bust. I like that they have different personalities and add something different to your collection should you buy them both.

This is my point, I don't want an identical portrait with the PF and the bust. I like that they have different personalities and add something different to your collection should you buy them both.

Well to each their own. Since I am not getting the bust I would like a little more personality in this head, just a little mind you, but that is just MHO so who knows. However, I will add my voice to the chorus that says if they screw this up I will be pissed.

Well to each their own. Since I am not getting the bust I would like a little more personality in this head, just a little mind you, but that is just MHO so who knows. However, I will add my voice to the chorus that says if they screw this up I will be pissed.

I follow you but I suppose personality is in the eye of the beholder. It seems like a very humbling look. Something about it I like that just seems to fit him. It's kind of a departure from the other PF portraits that we normally see.

Color me relieved if this is actually pushed to a 2013 PO - As badly as I want it, getting crushed with Batman, Ivy, Green Lantern, and Master Chief all at once was troubling enough as it is.

For all these rumors of "Sideshow said they're reworking this or that, or it's not preordering until x", does anyone have a link to that on the facebook page (or a screenshot)?

I don't subscribe to the "I heard from soandso" methodology, sorry.

They don't look close at all to me. I dislike the batman 1:1 bust too the faces look distorted.

Dude, I will sit down with PS tomorrow and show you just how close these are ...lol. As for the Batman Bust you are actually dead on about the distorted facial anatomy. The eyes are to high and to far apart, and the distance between the bottom of the nose to the mouth and from the mouth to the bottom of the chin are both stretched to far. Now I still like the stylized look, but a human with facial anatomy like that would be grotesque, not a handsome playboy.

:exactly: the face is perfect as is. I piss on those who suggest it needs to be changed. Lol

Any attempt to piss on me will be followed by the swift and immediate removal of you favorite appendage... Just sayin ....:medic...:nana::rotfl

Last edited:
Yeh I'm good with a delay, gives us more time to think and save lol. And especially if they are tweaking the base to something more dynamic

The Lifesize bust is very different from the PF.

How so?? Do the slightly arched eyebrows, and upturned mouth really negate the almost IDENTICAL proportions/measurements that make up the face and head??? Or are you simply taking about the mood and expression? I am not trying to be a jerk here, but I would love to know your reasoning for your OPINION, which you stated like it was an immutable FACT, which it isn't.

How so?? Do the slightly arched eyebrows, and upturned mouth really negate the almost IDENTICAL proportions/measurements that make up the face and head??? Or are you simply taking about the mood and expression? I am not trying to be a jerk here, but I would love to know your reasoning for your OPINION, which you stated like it was an immutable FACT, which it isn't.

I really can't tell if you're trolling or not.

I really can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Nope, I just really want to know your reasoning is all, because like I said before I can site down with PhotoShop later on today and do an overlay between the PF and the Bust that shows just how similar they are I every dimension. However, if you are talking about mood and expression, THAT I would agree with.

Oh and don't get me wrong I totally respect the right of EVERYONE to have their own opinion, but a lot of people state their opinions on the Internet like the are facts, but they just aren't so.

Eye shape, nose shape, nose bridge cheek bone structure, the mouth barrel, jaw line, lips, long features vs broad features, eyebrows, wrinkles, even the hair is different. Yeh they both sport similar landmark features but they are by the same sculptor. However they are both very different.

Back