Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall they have done a fine job with this. At the risk of seriously F'ing something up I hope they make no changes to the sculpt really. If they wanna make a flashier base fine but leave him alone.

Honestly, if the screw it up EVERYBODY needs to get on them. I am not kidding when I say they can leave it alone and I would be FINE, hell happy with it. These pics prove that from most angles it works, and that refined or not it is an EPIC piece.

img2699ro.jpg

img2701gw.jpg

img2700d.jpg

LOL, relax, you're getting a second head sculpt...can't help you with the Base though. I honestly don't mind the base as much as other people do.

Lol I am relaxed... Honestly, looking at the pictures above again, like I said, I will love this statue as long as thy don't foul it up.

Honestly, if the screw it up EVERYBODY needs to get on them. I am not kidding when I say they can leave it alone and I would be FINE, hell happy with it. These pics prove that from most angles it works, and that refined or not it is an EPIC piece.

img2699ro.jpg

img2701gw.jpg

Only need to change the base

It's probably just the base I assume. It's just so lackluster when compared to Joker's and Batman's.

it's the fortress of solitude :dunno

Yeh, but you could make it better looking. I don't care if it's the Fortress of Solitude, but the base just looks hella plain. Add some clear resin parts, some not so uniform shapes, then maybe it looks better.

Yeh, but you could make it better looking. I don't care if it's the Fortress of Solitude, but the base just looks hella plain. Add some clear resin parts, some not so uniform shapes, then maybe it looks better.

And the crystals need to be a bit larger

:lol no thanks on that doomsday base. But I want to see what the refine superman head looks like, are they still changing the head sculpt?

Apparently, and I haven't read this one myself so I can't confirm it, SSC stated on FB that they were doing some minor alterations to the head, hands, and the base. So we will have to see.

The base is pretty boring. It would be nicer to see him standing on the top of the Daily Planet or something. The crystal from the 1978 movie is old, boring and bad. I didn't like the crystal fortress then and don't like it now. The figure is PERFECT though!

I guess they heard the fans and that's what they are doing now. Other than that I have no clue. Why they would but it's happening. Maybe to a Jim lee style head? :monkey3

The sculpt is fine. The base is just ok. Focus on the base.

Back