Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they heard the fans and that's what they are doing now. Other than that I have no clue. Why they would but it's happening. Maybe to a Jim lee style head? :monkey3

I think it is the whole discussion we had a few pages ago with them bringing the head sculpt closer to the Bust. It isn't about an artis style more along the lines of different expression. If you want to go back and read the whole thing please do, but it JUST ENDED .. Please don't kick it off again ... Lol

I guess they heard the fans and that's what they are doing now. Other than that I have no clue. Why they would but it's happening. Maybe to a Jim lee style head? :monkey3

Jim Lee style? Blech.

One of the nice things about the Superman bust and PF is that it's a bit of a mix of a lot of styles. For instance, there's a lot of Alex Ross, but it's not exactly Alex Ross. The head sculpt as it is a perfect interpretation of classic, timeless Superman.

I think it is the whole discussion we had a few pages ago with them bringing the head sculpt closer to the Bust. It isn't about an artis style more along the lines of different expression. If you want to go back and read the whole thing please do, but it JUST ENDED .. Please don't kick it off again ... Lol

That discussion used a picture I put together with the bust and the PF heads right next to each other. I did that in part to show how much they looked alike, how good they looked and how much more detail the PF seemed to have than the bust. I don't remember making an argument for changing the PF head that others may have.

I honestly don't think there will be to much done to the head sculpts.

Yeah,i also hope too.actually,except the base which is fine for me,i dont see a real reason to delay supes preorder.

Alright so i was expecting a pre order during spook but that did NOT happen, any idea as to when SS will unleash the pre order???

Alright so i was expecting a pre order during spook but that did NOT happen, any idea as to when SS will unleash the pre order???

It was stated that 2013 was the year for Sups. No additional info was given other than the year. I'm kind of ok with it as I have a bunch of POs waiting to be fulfilled.

It was stated that 2013 was the year for Sups. No additional info was given other than the year. I'm kind of ok with it as I have a bunch of POs waiting to be fulfilled.

I can live with that.... for now. I dont think ive wanted any other PF more than I want this one

Yeah I don't like the bust at all. If I had to choose between the PF and bust then SS please leave it the way it is. The bust has this weird smile on him I don't like.

more time the better - the better to order OTHER pfs bahahahahahahahahahahah

2652810_o.gif

Somebody mentioned the DCD piece and everyone in the thread did this;

Homer_hedge.gif

I saw a few DCD Supermen based on Ross's work that don't look bad on the I Internet, but I don't know how they look in person. Other than those ones I agree I think monkeys sculpted a lot of the rest. I am sure I missed a few good looking ones.

I saw a few DCD Supermen based on Ross's work that don't look bad on the I Internet, but I don't know how they look in person. Other than those ones I agree I think monkeys sculpted a lot of the rest. I am sure I missed a few good looking ones.

And that really is the million dollar question. Will it look good in hand cuz in the end thats all that matters IMO.

And that really is the million dollar question. Will it look good in hand cuz in the end thats all that matters IMO.

It Is was the "in hand" picks and videos from SDCC that convinced me that I wanted to buy BOTH Superman and Batman. You know me KingB I was totally on the fence till I saw those.

Back