Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody mentioned the DCD piece and everyone in the thread did this;

Homer_hedge.gif

:rotfl:clap:rotfl love that homer! I saw the DCD superman and it was yeah like the homer....lol

Nothing on this yet?! Well as long as they're making improvements to the base and the second portrait I'm all up for the wait ;)

The improvements MIGHT be on the first portrait.

Don't really make sense, it had a great reaction from everyone, at sdcc and online, but if it turns out even just a tiny bit better then its a win for everyone IMHO all they needed was to the S on the cape and the extra head.

Maybe make the base more interesting to pair good with bats.

Don't really make sense, it had a great reaction from everyone, at sdcc and online, but if it turns out even just a tiny bit better then its a win for everyone IMHO all they needed was to the S on the cape and the extra head.

I don't remember where I heard it, but I seem to remembering hearing that they wanted to bring th portrait closer to the Bust, and that they wanted to tweak the hands and base. I think someone heard it on FB. It is a great piece so I hope it comes out soon.

I liked it the way it was, hope they don't change it. The portrait was better than the bust I thought.

I'd like to see the S raised out on the cape with no colors. Just me personally, I know most would want some yellow.

I liked it the way it was, hope they don't change it. The portrait was better than the bust I thought.

Some people thought the PF portrait looked like he was about to cry...lol. Now being honest I would be happy if they just tweaked the base. If they added a LITTLE more expression to his face I would be fine, but I am MORE than happy with it as is.

Pf portrait is way better than bust. Maybe they are tweaking the alternate head? Who knows. Waiting game.

I think it might just be the base though and possibly the hands. I know the base was universally panned and some people say the hands are off. I trust Andy Bergholtz though.

I think it might just be the base though and possibly the hands. I know the base was universally panned and some people say the hands are off. I trust Andy Bergholtz though.

That is the thing it isn't like he will screw this up. Besides even if he tweaksmitmit will still,have the same flavour, and when in doubt I am sure they castes the first head before they started anything. So if it goes wrong will just ALL let them know...lol

Dude...it's my opinion, just ignore if you don't like it. :slap

No dude... It was just a joke with some sarcasm thrown in. You aren't wrong in thinking the PF is great, hell it is ICONIC. Just restating what I heard is all.

Edit: Actually, Isculpt I forgot to mention that unlike some your ability to back your opinion was damn impressive actually. Unlike many on the Internet you know how to back your opinion.

Last edited:
What's wrong with the hands?? This is the first I I hear about it.

AS_10-625x351.jpg

The talk was about the images from the con I believe. His left hand looked overly large.

If its not that maybe his fingernails were too long or he forgot to use moisturiser :gah: Too much of that earth sun will dry the kryptonian skin I've heard.

Back