Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What took you guys so long????!! I rang up SS ages ago and told them to cancel my preorder for the Ex when I make it :lecture For shame SS!!! For SHAME!!:pfft:

What took you guys so long????!! I rang up SS ages ago and told them to cancel my preorder for the Ex when I make it :lecture For shame SS!!! For SHAME!!:pfft:

I am sorry being a newbie it took me just a little longer, but NOW I am totally on board. Hell I am going to cancel my Batman Reg PO RIGHT NOW!!!! I got it shipped for $3 above retail, but screw it.

I am sorry being a newbie it took me just a little longer, but NOW I am totally on board. Hell I am going to cancel my Batman Reg PO RIGHT NOW!!!! I got it shipped for $3 above retail, but screw it.

:lol Ha you can't be much of newbie anymore bro. You already have more than double the posts I have! :( $3 above retail!! I like the way you work my friend :hi5: Are you enjoying Cap? He is a pretty cool PF.

:lol Ha you can't be much of newbie anymore bro. You already have more than double the posts I have! :( $3 above retail!! I like the way you work my friend :hi5: Are you enjoying Cap? He is a pretty cool PF.

:rotfl:rotfl... Yet I am still under the 3 month mark:rotfl:rotfl. As for my $3 I still have to pay taxes and duty, BUT in the future I found a Canadian dealer who I can order from and skip shipping even. However, I won't be able to get Exs through them.

As for Cap he is STILL AMAZING and I stare at him EVERYTIME I walk by him. Joker isnt up yet, as I have to find a safe place for him where my kids won't get at him... Even by accident....lol. Though again still not sure about that one.

Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying this forum???:yess::yess:

To bad this didn't go up during spook. Hopefully early 2013. On the bright side I was able to order Deadpool as my final piece of my 3 a year.

Superman will take one of my spots for next year.

To bad this didn't go up during spook. Hopefully early 2013. On the bright side I was able to order Deadpool as my final piece of my 3 a year.

Yeah I figure on 2 or 3 a year, and Superman has a special reserved spot...lol. Cap, Batman, and Joker were all for 2012...:rotfl

That collecting a line gets old quick, just get the pieces that call out to you, that's what it's about for me these days, and I enjoy it more this way, it's good to let **** pass when ur not 100% in, it's like every other type of art, it will choose you. Lol

That collecting a line gets old quick, just get the pieces that call out to you, that's what it's about for me these days, and I enjoy it more this way, it's good to let **** pass when ur not 100% in, it's like every other type of art, it will choose you. Lol

I agree, space is very limited for me so I am planning to keep my collection to about 10- 15 of my greats and call it a day.

:goodpost::exactly:
That makes a lot of sense! because there are plenty of pieces that don't do anything for me but because it's part of a line I feel like I need it, but after thinking about it it's not the case anymore.

After collecting anything for a prolonged period of time, I think most people should experience this. I have realized with other things, that you don't have to get something just to "complete" a collection. Just get what you will enjoy.

I wish i can limit myself to order 3 pieces a year, heck I'd be happy if i can limit to 5 a year. Have 12 on PO not including Superman which will be ordered for sure :slap

I really need to cut back, 50 (maybe 55 max) statues is about what i want in my room so it doesn't look clutter.

I have 35 statues, 12 PO and 1 future PO (superman).

So I only have 2 - 7 more statues left to order for the rest of my collecting years :panic:

I wish i can limit myself to order 3 pieces a year, heck I'd be happy if i can limit to 5 a year. Have 12 on PO not including Superman which will be ordered for sure :slap

I really need to cut back, 50 (maybe 55 max) statues is about what i want in my room so it doesn't look clutter.

I have 35 statues, 12 PO and 1 future PO (superman).

So I only have 2 - 7 more statues left to order for the rest of my collecting years :panic:

You better make em good bro. :thud:

After collecting anything for a prolonged period of time, I think most people should experience this. I have realized with other things, that you don't have to get something just to "complete" a collection. Just get what you will enjoy.

:exactly: :clap

It really leaves a settling feeling to see people who actually understand how I personally feel about this topic because you and Ish are right on target! just enjoy the ride and collect what you want.

:exactly: :clap

It really leaves a settling feeling to see people who actually understand how I personally feel about this topic because you and Ish are right on target! just enjoy the ride and collect what you want.

You sir are not alone.... Having kids really made me realize the things I can live without and things I have to have. :hi5:

Back