Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Private property mosalieum ... That or just get cremated and put IN your statues...lol

Lmao! Mix my ashes with resin and make me into a killer batman statue, or better yet a Wonder Woman or huntress statue preferably :D

Lmao! Mix my ashes with resin and make me into a killer batman statue, or better yet a Wonder Woman or huntress statue preferably :D

Batman dude ... I don't want to be any part of all the tushie talk that goes on in these forums...lol:rotfl

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!!! and the ideas just keep pouring out. I feel sorry for the poor person at SS that has to take that phone call. "Yeah my dads last wish was to get his ashes combined with resin to make an awesome batman statue" "is there any way you guys could make this happen? :monkey4:panic::panic:

HAHAHA getting put in the statue I like. "Those are some awesome Ninja Turtles statues you have!!"........."Nah that's my dad!! :yess: Sweet!!! :hi5:

This thread is ****ing off the rails lmfaooooooo its all Spidey's fault too.

How+the+hell+could+you+forget+60+s+spiderman+_f75e8fb312b23067cb12610f5fa71b0b.png

DAMN YOU!!! SPIDEY!!!!!:mad::wink1:

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!!! and the ideas just keep pouring out. I feel sorry for the poor person at SS that has to take that phone call. "Yeah my dads last wish was to get his ashes combined with resin to make an awesome batman statue" "is there any way you guys could make this happen? :monkey4:panic::panic:

HAHAHA getting put in the statue I like. "Those are some awesome Ninja Turtles statues you have!!"........."Nah that's my dad!! :yess: Sweet!!! :hi5:

Hey if you ask me that's much better than just sitting in some vase or whatever you call that thing where they put ashes.

Hey if you ask me that's much better than just sitting in some vase or whatever you call that thing where they put ashes.

It's a win/win Ish. They can't sell them after that can they. Unless they are weird :monkey3 God I hope they don't grow up wierd. Kinda like how this thread is going :monkey1

Yeah I couldn't see it on my iPad, but could see it on my laptop. It is just a little headless, and handless statue sitting in the workshop. Nothing earth shattering.

Its the same pic that's been floating around for months. No big deal

I don't think so, the pic was just posted a few days ago on the SSC Experience page. Though I could be wrong, but I don't think the pic you were talking about had him in full costume sitting on his base.

Back