Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sir are not alone.... Having kids really made me realize the things I can live without and things I have to have. :hi5:

Lol funny you say that cause is the opposite for me, my kid wants every statue I show him, I have to fight him not to get things, my wife doesn't really say anything, and know what you mean how expensive kids can be, but I don't really spend money in other things so the combination of that and me getting stricktly what my heart most desires keeps me right where I need to be. :)

Lol funny you say that cause is the opposite for me, my kid wants every statue I show him, I have to fight him not to get things, my wife doesn't really say anything, and know what you mean how expensive kids can be, but I don't really spend money in other things so the combination of that and me getting stricktly what my heart most desires keeps me right where I need to be. :)

Yeah, my real problem is space not money and at the risk of making my collection look sloppy and cramped, I am keeping things simple. My kids are still too young to really get excited for the things I buy. By that time I should have about everything I need mostly. Although I can't wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy them.

Yeah, my real problem is space not money and at the risk of making my collection look sloppy and cramped, I am keeping things simple. My kids are still too young to really get excited for the things I buy. By that time I should have about everything I need mostly. Although I can't wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy them.

Yeah King space is a massive issue for me. My partner always tells me we need to buy a house (I have a townhouse) just to display all my collectables. It's funny though since I started with SS my other collections just aren't the same but they still hold good memories. I love coming accross them once in a while (eg. you know when all of sudden you come accross an A4 folder with all your Marvel Masterpieces cards in them! Then for the next 30 mins as I look through them I turn into a kid again, remember chasing those last hard to get cards or completeing the the 6 special VS cards!! aaah Simpler times..) :lol

Yeah King space is a massive issue for me. My partner always tells me we need to buy a house (I have a townhouse) just to display all my collectables. It's funny though since I started with SS my other collections just aren't the same but they still hold good memories. I love coming accross them once in a while (eg. you know when all of sudden you come accross an A4 folder with all your Marvel Masterpieces cards in them! Then for the next 30 mins as I look through them I turn into a kid again, remember chasing those last hard to get cards or completeing the the 6 special VS cards!! aaah Simpler times..) :lol

Dude, I remember spending a bunch of money on the MMP cards. Love them. To this day amazing artwork.

Dude, I remember spending a bunch of money on the MMP cards. Love them. To this day amazing artwork.

I collected the next two series aswell but they can't even breath on Jusko's work. I don't think there was ever another set where each and every card was simply that a masterpiece :) That was 93 wasn't it?!? Crazy how the time goes by :horror

I collected the next two series aswell but they can't even breath on Jusko's work. I don't think there was ever another set where each and every card was simply that a masterpiece :) That was 93 wasn't it?!? Crazy how the time goes by :horror

Summer of 92 and was it a blast. Jusko is the man. Every card blew me away.

Mine is seven and he's always saying daddy get this and that and I have to be like hey kid chill out but sometimes we have to agree like with that 1/2 scale akuma lol that's gonna be crazy! Lol

Summer of 92 and was it a blast. Jusko is the man. Every card blew me away.

Wow 92!! Oh yeah King me and my friends went crazy over that stuff. Looks like everybody's kids here stand to inherit some pretty amazing stuff. They better not sell my TMNT statues though or I'll haunt them :ghost

Wow 92!! Oh yeah King me and my friends went crazy over that stuff. Looks like everybody's kids here stand to inherit some pretty amazing stuff. They better not sell my TMNT statues though or I'll haunt them :ghost

Well I'm taking my attakus vader 1 with me among other, I'm gonna be like a pharao, burried with my treasures Lol

Better yet, get burried in a Besta! LED lighting and all!

HA! and to think I was going to be happy with just haunting them :slap You guys have opened my eyes to a new and exciting afterlife :clap :hi5: :1-1: :lol The passion for collecting never dies :mummy

Well I am leaving the behind for my kids... Lol.

93924%20-%20deadpool%20fluttershy%20spiderman.jpg

You're a good man Spidey :)

Coffin?! as big as these boxes are now, they can burry me in a brown shipper box lol

:rotfl :rotfl cremation would become very messy also. Seems as if there is no cheap way out of it other than leaving it behind for them. Maybe haunting is the better option after all hmmmm :monkey3 :lol

93924%20-%20deadpool%20fluttershy%20spiderman.jpg

You're a good man Spidey :)

:rotfl :rotfl cremation would become very messy also. Seems as if there is no cheap way out of it other than leaving it behind for them. Maybe haunting is the better option after all hmmmm :monkey3 :lol

Private property mosalieum ... That or just get cremated and put IN your statues...lol

Back