Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least 2000 es and 3500 regular , sideshow been crazy this year.

If Batman sells well Superman will have an ES of at least 9500 probably over 10 000. If the sales of the Batman Reg have been sluggish then Superman's ES could be far smaller. I have a feeling that Batman is the experiment and the "model" to see if their "TBD" ES determining method is working. Again if Batman has proven the model true then expect them to be much more technical, and again I am pretty sure it will be a large ES.

Idk why it will Matter everyone that's keeping up withthis thread will and should po the ex not the reg I will I might buy 2 ex sups at this point. :panic:

I say the same ES size unless supes popularity skyrockets this year with the movie then more but it would have to be a big hit for this.

I think that it is totally possible Supes could be a little bigger. You never know.

i wouldnt think supes would have a larger ex es. bats is far more popular than supes at this stage in time. maybe the new supes movies could change that, but i dont see that happening for some time, if at all.

Would anyone even read DC comics if they didn't have Batman? Seriously, imagine MARVEL had Batman as well, I reckon DC would be on Struggle Street to hold on to readers.

Anyone have any idea if part of the delay may have something to do with the suit? I don't know the specifics of the most recent lawsuit, but I know DC lost at least some part of the lawsuit?

God, I hope my speculation is wrong, but I don't really know the specifics so can someone smrtr than me help calm my speculation down?

Last edited:
Last pics I saw had the same suit, but he was missing his head and hands. Also, to my knowledge they have the full rights back, but it wouldn't matter to much because most of the suit... Including the shield... Are copy right by DC separate to the original design

oh there was a law suit over Supes? Could be you're right man.

There has been fighting for years now. The most recent information I can find this late on a relatively weak search effort:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...-big-superman-jerry-siegel-joe-shuster-312982

I know at some point the Krypton Origin story was in the Siegel and Shuster house hands, but I'm not going to read through pages of documents to figure out what is going on these days.

Back