Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any idea if part of the delay may have something to do with the suit? I don't know the specifics of the most recent lawsuit, but I know DC lost at least some part of the lawsuit?

God, I hope my speculation is wrong, but I don't really know the specifics so can someone smrtr than me help calm my speculation down?

I'm not 100% sure, but I could swear DC won it all about a month or two ago, so that shouldn't be a problem. That's actually what finally greenlighted the JLA movie.

Anyone have any idea if part of the delay may have something to do with the suit? I don't know the specifics of the most recent lawsuit, but I know DC lost at least some part of the lawsuit?

God, I hope my speculation is wrong, but I don't really know the specifics so can someone smrtr than me help calm my speculation down?

DC won the lawsuit

The lawsuit between the creators children and DC. The kids got a partial share in the copyright even though their dad signed it a away, but in the end they lost it. They may have some aim to Superboy down the road.

So the DCD Alex Ross statue? :1-1:

This one?

superman-forever-mini-statue-alex-ross-2011-dc-direct-2-2-11371-p%5Bekm%5D231x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg
883117554_88e67612f5.jpg

It's a pretty nice statue from the old DCD.

Why redo something that's been done so well? SSC should do something NEW and DIFFERENT.

It's funny, I check this thread every day before bread praying to see "it's up!", doesn't matter what day of the week. Cannot. Miss this.

Maybe it'll go up on Dec 13th before the new Man of Steel Trailer so it ships in time for the premier!

Back