Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, I check this thread every day before bread praying to see "it's up!", doesn't matter what day of the week. Cannot. Miss this.

Maybe it'll go up on Dec 13th before the new Man of Steel Trailer so it ships in time for the premier!

It won't be in time for the movie even if the PO happens soon

I am crossing my fingers we get a very limited ES variant in the "Red Son" and/or "Kingdom Come" costume ala "Grey Hulk PF", "Negative Zone Spider-Man PF" etc...

I am crossing my fingers we get a very limited ES variant in the "Red Son" and/or "Kingdom Come" costume ala "Grey Hulk PF", "Negative Zone Spider-Man PF" etc...

There's no money to be made with limited runs like that, that was more to hype the line, no I agree that every few years or so the you thrown in a grail but also thee so many of the EX pieces that are grail status that seem pointless to take the hit.

This one?

superman-forever-mini-statue-alex-ross-2011-dc-direct-2-2-11371-p%5Bekm%5D231x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg
883117554_88e67612f5.jpg

It's a pretty nice statue from the old DCD.

Yep that one. It's my most want Superman statue. I tend to try and get just 1 representations of characters, the one I consider best (with a few exceptions. This of course changes as stuff is released but for me this one is the best Superman.
Spidey Comi is the best Spidey, Silver Surfer Comi is the best surfer, BD Action Thor is the best Thor, GG Kneeling Vader is the Vader... so on so forth.

This would be AWESOME!!! It would need a third head and a different base totally, and limit it to 200 would make it a Super grail...:lecture

A Batman in his blue suit with yellow shield would make an awesome limited run Grail.

This would be AWESOME!!! It would need a third head and a different base totally, and limit it to 200 would make it a Super grail...:lecture

A Batman in his blue suit with yellow shield would make an awesome limited run Grail.

Hey Spidey, you are everywhere in the forum ha? It is really funny that you put your time to make all these posts. :p May I ask, how long have you been collecting? Do you have any pictures on your collection?

Hey Spidey, you are everywhere in the forum ha? :p May I ask, how long have you been collecting? Do you have any pictures on your collection?

I am BRAND NEW to collecting and my collection is currently limited to just my Captain America TFA PF. I had Joker, but he was an impulse buy, and when I realized how his hands could easily come off I put him back in his box, and then the family computer blew up, so he found a more suitable home away from my boys. I have the Batman PF POed and I am looking to get a Skaar and Supes in the future.

As for posting a lot I am just really enjoying the forum, and I am learning a lot. I like to emerge my self in knowledge, and share what I know. It is all fun for me... :wink1:

I am BRAND NEW to collecting and my collection is currently limited to just my Captain America TFA PF. I had Joker, but he was an impulse buy, and when I realized how his hands could easily come off I put him back in his box, and then the family computer blew up, so he found a more suitable home away from my boys. I have the Batman PF POed and I am looking to get a Skaar and Supes in the future.

As for posting a lot I am just really enjoying the forum, and I am learning a lot. I like to emerge my self in knowledge, and share what I know. It is all fun for me... :wink1:

I'm glad you enjoy what you are doing. :) So you missed out on the Cap PF ex, Joker PF ex, Skaar PF ex and Batman PF ex? :slap

I'm glad you enjoy what you are doing. :) So you missed out on the Cap PF ex, Joker PF ex, Skaar PF ex and Batman PF ex? :slap

He got a cap PF and a joker PF but I think he was selling or sold his joker to buy a computer.

Back