Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap is the reg. POed a reg Bat. Going to PO Superman EX. Want to get Skaar soon if can. Sold Joker

Sold joker??!!!

You don't deserve a batman, not even the regular PF, you're denied an Ex :(

Sold joker??!!!

You don't deserve a batman, not even the regular PF, you're denied an Ex :(

Dude if you can't capitalize the guys name you DON'T deserve him...:rotfl. Besides I can't get a brake when it comes to the Batman Ex so probably not going to happen.

Hey Dude remember you still have to hit me up for a commission. How about a Batman Ex standing over Gotham ...:wink1:

Dude if you can't capitalize the guys name you DON'T deserve him...:rotfl. Besides I can't get a brake when it comes to the Batman Ex so probably not going to happen.

Hey Dude remember you still have to hit me up for a commission. How about a Batman Ex standing over Gotham ...:wink1:

what kind of commissions do you do?

Well here is my most recent piece that isn't quit done

DSCN3631.jpg

And here are two more that are one my table still...lol

spideybatman1.jpg

Superman-1.jpg

Thanks guys ... Here is an older piece, but it shows a little bit more of my rendering style.

LionovsHemanFinalDarkened_edited-1.jpg

And here is a piece that is of course based off of SSC Skaar. I have tweaked the head and added some texturing, but it is a piece I put together to show how I could use an actual statue as part of a commission.

skaareditjpeg.jpg

I am also not above doing recreations of pieces as long as I can throw in my own flare.

P.s. these are ALL available I originally started them just for fun... But if they can help me finance the hobby so much the better.

Last edited:
Very nice drawing skills Spidey.

BTW I'm totally confused that you nick is Spidey but you have a Batman avatar..:panic:

Very nice drawing skills Spidey.

BTW I'm totally confused that you nick is Spidey but you have a Batman avatar..:panic:

Well Spiderman was always my favorite when I was a kin, and he is what got me drawing actually. Batman was my first PO so he is my Avatar. When I get an AWESOME Spiderman statue there will be a change...lol.

Better get those commissions coming in....the comiquette isn't cheap :lol

Lol I know right:hi5: ... Honestly, I would rather get the BIB or just wait for a new PF. Now we both know I will be waiting, by there is SOMETHING that just bothers me TO much to even consider buying the Comiquette. I think it is how the portrait looks head on. As for the commissions I am going to start up a thread soon. I want to finish those pieces so people can see how my newer stuff looks. That Heman and LionO piece is about 4 years old now. I am just coming off an injury that stopped me from drawing for a bit.

Back