Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SSC wanted to really throw us for a loop we would get....

Two heads noble and angry as standard, and.....

The Ex would be a THIRD head either Alex Ross inspired or Christopher Reeve

Like the way you think Spidey - I suggested something similar earlier in this thread!

Best part about this featuring a removable head means I could potentially commission another head to add on...

The HT fig is god like but its 1/6. Keaton Bats PF next to Reeve Supes PF is the display for the 9 year old version of me for real man, if my 9 year old self walked in and saw those two figs he would **** :rotfl

sitting next to a 1/4 scale keaton batman :lecture

faint-o.gif

Not yet Please!! I beg of you :pray:

Like the way you think Spidey - I suggested something similar earlier in this thread!

Best part about this featuring a removable head means I could potentially commission another head to add on...

An Alex Ross head is just a natural when it comes to the look of this PF... BUT considering they could sell an entirely different PF years down the road based on Ross's work I don't see it wit this one. However you are right about possible commissions .... Hmmmmmm....

Oh Spazzy!!!!!! Oh Ski!!!!!

The HT fig is god like but its 1/6. Keaton Bats PF next to Reeve Supes PF is the display for the 9 year old version of me for real man, if my 9 year old self walked in and saw those two figs he would **** :rotfl

For a movie fan like me those would seem to be natural fits, especially since I love my Cap movie PF. However, I would need to see them. The Bats and Supes PFs as previewed at SDCC are just more iconic to me no matter how much I loved those movies as kids.

More often than not, Superman is hopeful and determined. The two SSC pieces shown capture that perfectly. An angry Superman is the exception to the rule. Superman isn't about anger and rage, he's not Batman or Spider-Man or Wolverine. Trying to fit Superman into the Batman/Spider-Man/Wolverine diminishes the character and misses a ot of what makes him the definitive superhero.

Sorry, but I would definitely not characterize Spidey as an angry hero. He's even more happy go lucky than Supes.

Spiderman sucks.

I couldn't agree with you more. That's why I own the EX Spidey Com with Stan Lee's signature on it. What can I say? I forgot that I uncancelled my PO and the next thing I know, he's at my front door. The same thing will probably happen with my EX Bats PF. I have a hard time keeping my cancellation and uncancellations straight. :gah:

More often than not, Superman is hopeful and determined. The two SSC pieces shown capture that perfectly. An angry Superman is the exception to the rule. Superman isn't about anger and rage, he's not Batman or Spider-Man or Wolverine. Trying to fit Superman into the Batman/Spider-Man/Wolverine diminishes the character and misses a ot of what makes him the definitive superhero.

You are totally departed from the subject. The facial expression in this case. the angry face has nothing to do with what you are talking about. Who is talking about the Superman who is like Batman for example? I know the characther very well in my hearth and also he is my favorite next to the Dark knight. They are different characters, but Superman is angry in the comics too, not just the nice guy and yes he can show even rage too. He is not that 2 dimensional character like you descriped. Yeah sure, he is the hope, he is special among others, other superheroes, he is good and probably the best in his hearth but he is not without anger or rage or frustration.

An Alex Ross head is just a natural when it comes to the look of this PF... BUT considering they could sell an entirely different PF years down the road based on Ross's work I don't see it wit this one. However you are right about possible commissions .... Hmmmmmm....

Oh Spazzy!!!!!! Oh Ski!!!!!

Well judging from the photos and the videos this sup PF is very Alex Rossish anyway.

Well guys are allowed to like or dislike whatever they want. If JB doesn't want to get an Ex if it is an angry head that is his choice. It just means that CBG won't have to order on as an EBay PO....:wink1:... I kid I kid

Back