Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT bleh not interested.

I have a bit of a problem with figs and statues being made from brand new movies actually lol it feels like they're being presumptuous to say yeah this movie is so memorable that we know you're gonna want collectibles from it I'm like **** you man, this movie might suck! Then all your figs will sit on the shelves. Anyway 1/6 figs I don't care.

HT bleh not interested.

I have a bit of a problem with figs and statues being made from brand new movies actually lol it feels like they're being presumptuous to say yeah this movie is so memorable that we know you're gonna want collectibles from it I'm like **** you man, this movie might suck! Then all your figs will sit on the shelves. Anyway 1/6 figs I don't care.

Some will buy no matter the degree of *****tiness. As long as there is an S on the Cape people will buy sadly.:lecture

Yeah I know what you mean.

I just don't like the collectibles getting announced at the same time as the flick lol I know the movie studios aren't going to listen to me. It's also jealousy because growing up all the films I loved had bugger all collectibles and nowadays they get announced in conjunction with the flick!

I think whats available now vs. when we were younger.... man was there slim pickens but I walk down the toy ailsle now and cant believe my eyes. Toy manufacturers really have stepped up their game. Still, some neat stuff we had though.

I started a new thread because it means that Sideshow has the Man of Steel license - they aren't just repeating about HT having it as well. so that means PFs, statues, busts, etc.

Back