Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's only day 3 so it could still happen. in fact i think it would be day 12 that they would reviel something that big. maybe even preorder? :impatient:

Oh I am SUCH AN IDIOT. Why his could definetly be the closer with a PO. SSC said it would be going up for PO till 2013, and this ENDS January 5th, 2013....:thud:

We'll probably see the ex head in the preview the week it goes up for pre-order. I doubt that it will be a tease for this event.

Ummmm Red Angel, and Hot Toys Iron Man Armoury have both gne up over THIS Christmas break.

Oh yeah, I should of said there hasn't been anything worth ordering instead. But if you want to count a repainted comiquette and a Hot Toys release that's cool, they will still be up for order next xmas!

I wouldn't be surprised if sideshow held off the PO until SDCC

I can't see that happening. Joker PF was previewed at SDCC and went up for sale about 3 months later. Batman PF went up right after SDCC. Green Lantern also went up soon after SDCC. Supes was already previewed at SDCC this year and is still not up for PO 6 months later. I think this will go up sometime in the 1st quarter of the New Year.

Now, if they are reworking the statue as has been rumored, then I can see this going up in the 2nd quarter of next year. That would be the only way I can see them pushing back the PO into the summer of 2013.

Oh yeah, I should of said there hasn't been anything worth ordering instead. But if you want to count a repainted comiquette and a Hot Toys release that's cool, they will still be up for order next xmas!

I was simply pointing out a flaw in your statement. If you can't handle being wrong with a little more grace I think u should get off the Internet dude.

Back