Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a better photo or clear photo of the suit?

Here you go. It is the one on the left...lol

superman__man_of_steel_costume_comparison_by_thedreaded1-d55c8i7.jpg

Ok. Sideshow have the license of MOS or is hottoys license only? Somebody knows??

well according to the Darklord HIMSELF
I started a new thread because it means that Sideshow has the Man of Steel license - they aren't just repeating about HT having it as well. so that means PFs, statues, busts, etc.

SO PFs are on the table... Makes me wonder if we will get the MOS and Classics Supes previewed during the 12 Days of SSC.

Thanks Spidey, I gotta take the one on the right of course cuz it's classic but I like the left spin too. Ya know, not in poor taste really. Could have had pink highlights or something:lol

Key word here is plan.... but if a stellar Reeve PF makes its way to my besta I won't be suprised.

I do get the allure and practicality of having only ONE representation of a character in ones collection, but I won't sware to anything when it comes to a certain select few characters. Supes, Bats, Hulk, Cap, and Spidey are all characters that could see having more the one of in time. Especially when it comes to movie and comicbook versions.

Have to say, Mr. Cavill has a Superman body without coming across as looking like a meathead or a pumped up, steroided up jock.

Well this pics are mock ups, but he does look amazing in all the shots I have seen.

Key word here is plan.... but if a stellar Reeve PF makes its way to my besta I won't be suprised.

I agree but I just don't have the space. I have a large diverse collection so I try to limit myself. I do admire when I see collections focused on specific characters.

I agree but I just don't have the space. I have a large diverse collection so I try to limit myself. I do admire when I see collections focused on specific characters.

I agree. My plan is to do the same. My hope is that the movie versions of these big characters suck so its easy to pass:rotfl

I'm guessing this will be the final reveal for the 12 days of Sideshow. Seems like it makes sense to go for the heaviest hitter in the end.

Back