Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see how I am wrong since Angel went up before xmas and Hot Toys aren't a sideshow product and don't matter **** as far as I am concerned on this side of the forum. I haven't seen a PF launch over xmas since Lurtz, but I don't order or have interest in everything. Years ago Sideshow pretty much said xmas is a bad time for everyone to do PO's and I gotta agree with them.

There hasn't been a pre order over the xmas break for 5 or 6 years they aren't starting now.

I don't see how I am wrong since Angel went up before xmas and Hot Toys aren't a sideshow product and don't matter **** as far as I am concerned on this side of the forum. I haven't seen a PF launch over xmas since Lurtz, but I don't order or have interest in everything. Years ago Sideshow pretty much said xmas is a bad time for everyone to do PO's and I gotta agree with them.

There are PreOrders that came up during the Break ... It doesn't mater if you give a **** about what is up ... They are preorders ... Therefore you are wrong... No need to get your gitch in a bind dude.

Well the thing is with these Pre Orders is that it doesn't matter if its Xmas or not. It's the shipping date 5 months down the road that counts so why doesn't SS release a PF PO already????

There are PreOrders that came up during the Break ... It doesn't mater if you give a **** about what is up ... They are preorders ... Therefore you are wrong... No need to get your gitch in a bind dude.

Enjoy your 12 days of pre orders dude... and many more to come.
tumblr_lu5ozrz5yP1qztqsao1_500.gif

It is now 2013, I want my PO. I'm glad at least Nathan Drake was revealed to be going up soon. But I feel like we've been waiting forever for Superman. :impatient:

It is now 2013, I want my PO. I'm glad at least Nathan Drake was revealed to be going up soon. But I feel like we've been waiting forever for Superman. :impatient:

Well Spook and now 12 Days of SS, and we haven't gotten so much as a whiff of this one, and it was suppose to already be up for PO. batman has also been pushed back till at least April. Let me just say :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Supes was already previewed at SDCC this year and is still not up for PO 6 months later. I think this will go up sometime in the 1st quarter of the New Year.

General Grievous 12" was previewed at SDCC 2011 and he also still isn't up for pre-order. So Supes isn't that late :p

General Grievous 12" was previewed at SDCC 2011 and he also still isn't up for pre-order. So Supes isn't that late :p

I would only agree with filip and say he is late because they said he was suppose to be up for 2012. Also, for me there are only 2 MUST have statues from the DC line; Superman and Batman(I am not saying I won't buy others by the way, and I totally admit to being an impatient turd for the :impatient::lol. Also, at this point I would just LOVE a preview to see what changes have been made to the original prototype, and maybe the switchover head.

My guess is they may be waiting for the reveal to coincide with The Man Of Steel hype machine that WB's & DC are gearing up right now. What are we, only 5 months from the films release now? I've got my $$ ready for the PO also-can't wait!

My guess is they may be waiting for the reveal to coincide with The Man Of Steel hype machine that WB's & DC are gearing up right now. What are we, only 5 months from the films release now? I've got my $$ ready for the PO also-can't wait!

It also looks like we will get a MOS PF as well. I think it may have a lot do do with the sheer size of the Batman Production run, and SSCs projections of the runs for projects like Superman and WonderWoman

Back