Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just readin the thread and playing catch up, whats going on now? Bruce you canceled you Bats EX PF? and if so why????

I reckon about 6 people in total PMd me for the Bats EX. Probably that many again when I was enraged and 'cancelled' the Joker EX and I managed to convince one bloke in the Dutch thread to cancel his Dutch after the googly eye Dutch pic came out when I in fact would never have cancelled it.

He was a bit cross with me actually.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Just PMd you about your Bats Ex aswell

yeah, I'm gonna cancel it, PM me if you wanna grab the details of the order, it would be better if it went to a fellow Freak.

Im pleased to say that I was able to get in on that PO for an EX of Bats. Are you getting out of the collecting racquet? or do you just not have any faith that SS will complete the PF's in a timely manner?

I'm outraged at the ES for SS figs recently as well as their quality control.

Get used to it because SS have seen how well companys like HT have done with open ES. I think small ES for big characters are over now. Superman will come with an ES as big as Batman. Next comic Spiderman, Captain America, Hulk, Thor will all be the same. At least if you own the original big characters, makes them feel even more valuable. If I'm honest though, I'm not really bothered by ES as long as I own it I'm happy. QC on the other hand is my only real worry in this hobby. I've got Spiderwoman on order & I was looking forward to that but after seeing all the QC issues I'm just expecting the worse now

Hmmmmm. Interesting theory. I guess that could be why. Or is it just because he's Green Lantern and he's not Batman, Superman, or a Batman Villian??

I think it's a pretty nice looking PF. If I gave a rats *** about GL I think I would be really happy about this piece. Sure he is in an action pose but unless all the JL/DC heros are in stoic poses it won't matter. I think characters like GL and the Flash should be in some sort of action pose because Stoic would sort of suck for them. In fact IMO a stoic pose really only works for Batman and Superman and perhaps WW. It fits their characters. I don't know, I am not a huge DC fan so I could be way off about all of this. I just look at the GL PF and think it looks pretty nice.

Flash in action pose is almost always a disappointment. My favorite Flash is Averone's custom which is based on Rebirth #1 I think.

I reckon about 6 people in total PMd me for the Bats EX. Probably that many again when I was enraged and 'cancelled' the Joker EX and I managed to convince one bloke in the Dutch thread to cancel his Dutch after the googly eye Dutch pic came out when I in fact would never have cancelled it.

He was a bit cross with me actually.

:rotfl:rotfl Such a gangsta!

As you look through some of the other PF figure threads here like Star Wars and Marvel the QC issues are getting quite scary.I really think SS has taken on too much at one time resulting in delays and quality issues.Lets hope it is not an epidemic.

It's going to be like the zombie apocalypse with statues. You keep one with qc problems and it will infect your other pieces.

Well if it turns out crap (which it won't, I refuse to get negative about it) it will hurt future orders from me simples

Even if it went up for pre-order next week it won't ship until 2014. With Supes 75th Aniversary this year they have missed the boat.

Back