Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman, Ivy, AND Superman were all shown at SDCC 2012 along with the Batman ans Superman Busts. The Busts are out or coming out, Ivy and Bats are delayed and Superman, who was suppose to be up for PO according to SSC in December, has disappeared. THE SHIP IS SINKING!!!!!! Every collector for themselves:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Jokes

I am expecting Superman at SDCC, and maybe another member of the JLA. WW or the Flash maybe... They had three at last years SDCC we all keep forgetting about poor old GL...:slap

With an edition size of only 750 and the fact that it hasn't even waitlisted yet, just about everyone has forgotten about poor old GL :lol

I'm thinking of talking to Mr. Sideshow and telling him to cancel the Superman PF and focus the man power on Catwoman PF. Wish me luck :D

its a ****ty figure thats why

I don't think GL is as bad as everyone makes. I just think that statues like Bats, Superman, Ivy, Hulk etc have been so exceptional there completely over shadowed it. Saying all that I want a GL & I've not bought it. If I can pick it up for a good price I will buy it though.

its because he's in a total 'action' type pose while all other DC PFs revealed so far are in sort of 'iconic' poses. All your other figs are gonna be standing there all stoic and GL is gonna be going WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

'Go Home Hal, you're drunk.'

its because he's in a total 'action' type pose while all other DC PFs revealed so far are in sort of 'iconic' poses. All your other figs are gonna be standing there all stoic and GL is gonna be going WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I am going to stay silent on this one... Lol

I regret not ordering GL :( it would have been perfect next to my Superman on top of the Daily planet with arms outstreched yelling WEEEEEEEEE!!! PF. You snooze you lose :gah:

I regret not ordering GL :( it would have been perfect next to my Superman on top of the Daily planet with arms outstreched yelling WEEEEEEEEE!!! PF. You snooze you lose :gah:

Except for the part where the GL Ex is STILL available 5 months AFTER it went up for PO, and with an ES of 750 to boot. So go an hop on that pony m8.

As soon as my Superman on top of the Daily planet with arms outstreched yelling WEEEEEEEEE!!! PF converts I'll be all over it Spidey!!
1308085790_reviews-green-lantern-290.jpg

Not quite like that though :lol

Hmmmmm. Interesting theory. I guess that could be why. Or is it just because he's Green Lantern and he's not Batman, Superman, or a Batman Villian??

I think it's a pretty nice looking PF. If I gave a rats *** about GL I think I would be really happy about this piece. Sure he is in an action pose but unless all the JL/DC heros are in stoic poses it won't matter. I think characters like GL and the Flash should be in some sort of action pose because Stoic would sort of suck for them. In fact IMO a stoic pose really only works for Batman and Superman and perhaps WW. It fits their characters. I don't know, I am not a huge DC fan so I could be way off about all of this. I just look at the GL PF and think it looks pretty nice.

Yeah good counterpoint JAWS, I agree a stoic/static pose for all PFs would be odd - I'm hoping WW will be in a stoic pose coz I'm only really interested in the trilogy and I'd like the look of them 3 of them just being all epic.

Yeah good counterpoint JAWS, I agree a stoic/static pose for all PFs would be odd - I'm hoping WW will be in a stoic pose coz I'm only really interested in the trilogy and I'd like the look of them 3 of them just being all epic.

Yeah, that is how I see it. They are the Big 3, they should all sort of be in the same sort of "stoic" pose. btw this is the most I have ever used the word stoic......... Stoic

Stoical adj
Stoically adv

You're a very stoic person JAWS, even in the face of great adversity you do not become emotional. Even though Richard Dreyfuss and Roy Schieder tried to blow you up you didn't lose sight of your goal.

Back