Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will probably have the same edition size as Batman so maybe there is no way that they can produce both in the same year.

I heard that they are running out of polystone since they had to reserve so much for Avenger Hulk open ES. :yess:

I have no doubt that is part of it, but they had a lot of excitement going with this. NOW, there are what, 6 totally amazing, good looking, generous and did I forget to mention amazing people keeping this thread going ... Lol

Fixed it for ya

This statue is a serious contender for "Biggest Pre Cancel of 2013" at the Pre Cancel Awards in someplace in the USA. Hands down :rotfl

This statue is a serious contender for "Biggest Pre Cancel of 2013" at the Pre Cancel Awards in someplace in the USA. Hands down :rotfl

Sorry, the event has been cancelled and moved to Hobart, Australia. I wonder who did that? :lol

Damn it Bruce! You better be an entertaining host! I was so looking forward to seeing Tom Cruise hosting the Pre Cancel awards this year.....sigh

Sorry, the event has been cancelled and moved to Hobart, Australia. I wonder who did that? :lol

Damn it Bruce! You better be an entertaining host! I was so looking forward to seeing Tom Cruise hosting the Pre Cancel awards this year.....sigh

I have some Pepsis and a carton of Cascade Draught and we can watch Predator after the award is presented to me.

I reckon about 6 people in total PMd me for the Bats EX. Probably that many again when I was enraged and 'cancelled' the Joker EX and I managed to convince one bloke in the Dutch thread to cancel his Dutch after the googly eye Dutch pic came out when I in fact would never have cancelled it.

He was a bit cross with me actually.

I reckon about 6 people in total PMd me for the Bats EX. Probably that many again when I was enraged and 'cancelled' the Joker EX and I managed to convince one bloke in the Dutch thread to cancel his Dutch after the googly eye Dutch pic came out when I in fact would never have cancelled it.

He was a bit cross with me actually.

Omg. :slap:cuckoo:

Back