Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I wonder what the heck SS is thinking. Sure, don't do anything about the horrible Green Lantern PF that no one is purchasing but change the Superman PF that everyone loves as they saw him at SDCC... like wth...? I won't be buying this if they change the face sculpt or body in any way, they got it right the first time. I like this PF more than Batman and I hope the only changes being made are to the base (even though he has been seen with no heads and hands which might mean a new sculpt).

:exactly::clap:goodpost::clap

Sometimes I wonder what the heck SS is thinking. Sure, don't do anything about the horrible Green Lantern PF that no one is purchasing but change the Superman PF that everyone loves as they saw him at SDCC... like wth...? I won't be buying this if they change the face sculpt or body in any way, they got it right the first time. I like this PF more than Batman and I hope the only changes being made are to the base (even though he has been seen with no heads and hands which might mean a new sculpt).

I think any changes they would make to the face would be minimal. At least I hope so. Maybe just a little more expression, but I do aged it looked fantastic. So if they mess it up I think the community actually needs to take it to them in a massive campaign lol.

Bruce is right, this thread is getting a little long in the the tooth with these nutty speculations. It's not our fault really, we just don't have anything new to talk about but we don't want to let the thread die! Do you hear us Sideshow, GIVE US SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap

Last edited:
Bruce is right, this thread is getting a little long in the the tooth with these nutty speculations. It's not our fault really, we just don't have anything new to talk about but we don't want to let the thread die! Do you here us Sideshow, GIVE US SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap
Agreed ... :lecture

PREVIEW OR FAIL!!!!

Bruce is right, this thread is getting a little long in the the tooth with these nutty speculations. It's not our fault really, we just don't have anything new to talk about but we don't want to let the thread die! Do you here us Sideshow, GIVE US SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap:tap

Dental Plan or Fail!

Dental Plan or Fail!

lastexittospringfield_6.jpg

url

Really? Even if you got 2 COMPLETE statues for the price of one?? Because that is what we are talking about here. The EX not being a switchout head or something like that, but an ADDITIONAL BODY SCULPT of the New52 armour along with the Classic. So you would have BOTH. 2 statues for $400.

Now it isn't going to happen, but that is what was asked. Not of they changed the PF to the New52 design, which by the way, they have already said they are NOT doing.

YES!!! YES!!! REALLY!!! I HATE THE NU52 SUIT AND CHARACTER SO MUCH!!!

I just want the one shown at SCC, it's nearly perfect as it is. Slap a yellow s-shield on the cape and get a new base and it is perfect (well other than the generic pose). No angry Superman, no nu52 Kryptonian armor and popped collar, no trunkless basketball textured suit, just SUPERMAN!!!

YES!!! YES!!! REALLY!!! I HATE THE NU52 SUIT AND CHARACTER SO MUCH!!!

I just want the one shown at SCC, it's nearly perfect as it is. Slap a yellow s-shield on the cape and get a new base and it is perfect (well other than the generic pose). No angry Superman, no nu52 Kryptonian armor and popped collar, no trunkless basketball textured suit, just SUPERMAN!!!

:chillpill:Okay... I don't hate the New52 design... But yeah I want the classic ... Angry and stoik face both.

Back