Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I saw a post like that before. :D
LOL Funny, I guess we found the same website for those covers :D

:lol Man I mean the silver age has its charm but thank god for the more serious stories of recent years.
If I hadn't read Alan Moore's masterful Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow and Supreme, and realized how much greater it was than 99% of anything released over the last 30 years, I would agree with you.

Oh I am not, coming to terms with it actually... Nothing to be done for it. However, they have lost a lot of momentum with this one.

Until they actually put it up. Then watch the hype reach critical mass. Especially if it looks good and has an awesome EX feature.

OK this is returning to be NO COOL AT ALL. I mean come on. WTF is going on with Supes? Not a tease or whatever. Even if they are changing the base or putting an S emblem on the back, should it take that loooong for giving us a clue of what is going on with Supes. Are they changing the whole face as well??? I cant give a better explanation for taking them so long

I don't even have bats yet, so I'm not sweating it. It will be here in due time.

LOL Funny, I guess we found the same website for those covers :D

If I hadn't read Alan Moore's masterful Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow and Supreme, and realized how much greater it was than 99% of anything released over the last 30 years, I would agree with you.

Wasn't WHttMoT written in the 80s? I'm partial for 'For the Man Who Has Everything' myself.

.... I guess the 80s was 30 years ago....... :monkey2

I don't even have bats yet, so I'm not sweating it. It will be here in due time.

HITLER.gif

LIAR!!!! :lol

Wow, still no updates huh? I guess we'll see something close to the release of the movie. In the mean time, I haven't been in this thread for weeks, I guess I'll join the conversation again and... oh...

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Well one small piece of good news today. The missus has approved the purchase of one said Exclusive Premium Format Superman Statue. Happy Days! Now I can stretch my leg out on a tree, chill
5285690_700b.jpg

and enjoy the pressing of the order button when this comes up for PO in a fews years time with the new Nic Cage head potraits.

Last edited:
2012 is year of the bat, while 2013 is year of Superman. :rock

After getting this, im done collecting PFs. Just batman, joker and superman is enough for me. Well, maybe i could squeeze in Flash. We'll see :D

Back