Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to say I LOVE THIS pics Bud ... thanks for sending them to me....:hi5:

101_0.jpg

I LOVE the new base and the reworked portrait

Wow that's epic future grail lmao

The figure on the DCD MQ Superman is awful! However, I have to agree that the base on that is better than the base on the SSC PF Superman.

1872-go-away-and-never-come-back.jpg

lol nah seriously mate, you dont really do you?

yeah, really. I know individual opinions are frowned upon here but I would much prefer the base look more like this:

superman_zps2e33cd2e.jpg

then what it looks like now. How often do we see Superman standing in that pose at the Fortress of Solitude?

yeah, really. I know individual opinions are frowned upon here but I would much prefer the base look more like this:

superman_zps2e33cd2e.jpg

then what it looks like now. How often do we see Superman standing in that pose at the Fortress of Solitude?

I admit it would be a good mirror image, but seeing as DCD has already done it I could see why the avoided it.

OFF TOPIC!! Can anyone recommend a good site to buy anime statues from? BigBad even though I trust them seem a bit high on price. Any advice would be appreciated :wave

playasia.com? They have figs sometimes. Move to Akihabara, its the bomb.

Thanks bro! Will check playasia out. I think it will be cheaper to pay BigBad than move to Akihabara dude but the place looks wicked :hi5:

6674-25403-thickbox.jpg

The missus and I both really like this statue but I'm having a difficult time trying to find a place I can trust to buy it. Sorry to go off topic everyone back to Supes!!

OFF TOPIC!! Can anyone recommend a good site to buy anime statues from? BigBad even though I trust them seem a bit high on price. Any advice would be appreciated :wave

BBTS, maybe Angolz, Hobby Search...

But like Bruce said, nothing beats a trip to Akihabara ;)

dsc1947f.jpg

Back