Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS, maybe Angolz, Hobby Search...

But like Bruce said, nothing beats a trip to Akihabara ;)

dsc1947f.jpg

Sweet thanks Drakul :wave Have you used all of those? Playasia don't have it but Hobby Search have it for PO. Did you have a good experience with them? Also that is a sweet haul you got there. I must remember the name because we are always threatening to go to Japan but never do. It will happen one day!

LOL who cares, he will come out eventually. Great piece and looking forward to owning it. Now that I've been waiting so long I'm like "meh whatever, he will go up for pre-order one of these days." Maybe Sideshow wants to sell through some more Batman or DC PF pieces before he goes up for order so they can gauge how they'll roll out the rest of the DC line in terms of ES or sales...? All speculative of course. Or they're waiting on the hype of the upcoming movie. Point is, he'll go up for order one of these months lol :)

LOL who cares, he will come out eventually. Great piece and looking forward to owning it. Now that I've been waiting so long I'm like "meh whatever, he will go up for pre-order one of these days." Maybe Sideshow wants to sell through some more Batman or DC PF pieces before he goes up for order so they can gauge how they'll roll out the rest of the DC line in terms of ES or sales...? All speculative of course. Or they're waiting on the hype of the upcoming movie. Point is, he'll go up for order one of these months lol :)

Agreed. I like when there are only two pieces a year that I absolutely must have verses 10. Just wait... By summer 2014, DC will have so many statues up for PO, or being released, it's gonna be both a collector's dream and nightmare at the same time. Can't afford them all at once.

Sweet thanks Drakul :wave Have you used all of those? Playasia don't have it but Hobby Search have it for PO. Did you have a good experience with them? Also that is a sweet haul you got there. I must remember the name because we are always threatening to go to Japan but never do. It will happen one day!

Hi there, do u know a thread for PVC Anime figures as i collect these beauties as well.
Although I have never bought from Hobby Search , if there is the option of paying with paypal then ur safe. PlayAsia are really good too. Try Big in Japan PVC as well, they offer better prices and vey resenable shipping

Im guessing you havent seen Sideshow's Indiana Jones LSF yet :dunno :lol

Oh no you din't!

Hi there, do u know a thread for PVC Anime figures as i collect these beauties as well.
Although I have never bought from Hobby Search , if there is the option of paying with paypal then ur safe. PlayAsia are really good too. Try Big in Japan PVC as well, they offer better prices and vey resenable shipping

Alright so a little update on this and sorry for the OT.
I've ordered from Play-Asia before but only games, no figures. No issue.
Hobby Search and Angolz I haven't ordered from yet but they are legit.
Last night I did some more research to buy some Saint Seiya figurines and I would add:
Anime Jungle, looks like a nice legit site.
ToyArena, the site is a bit clunky and I've been getting errors trying to play with my CC so I contacted them. I'll keep you posted.

Alright so a little update on this and sorry for the OT.
I've ordered from Play-Asia before but only games, no figures. No issue.
Hobby Search and Angolz I haven't ordered from yet but they are legit.
Last night I did some more research to buy some Saint Seiya figurines and I would add:
Anime Jungle, looks like a nice legit site.
ToyArena, the site is a bit clunky and I've been getting errors trying to play with my CC so I contacted them. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks guys :1-1:

Back